Full-Time Account Director – Dentsu – Sialkot
Our Marketing department is looking to add an energetic new Account Director. The ideal candidate for the Account Director position will have extensive experience in strategic leadership, strategy development, campaign implementation, and account maintenance, all while working in tandem with the Marketing Services group. Develop and present strategies for expanding the agency’s customer base and maximizing existing revenue streams. Oversee the implementation of plans, ensuring that campaigns begin on schedule and within budget while making any required revisions. Make sure you’re keeping tabs on everything and using hard numbers to tweak your strategies and reach your affiliate recruitment targets. Take on extra tasks as needed; lead team members; evaluate and improve productivity; aid in prioritizing tasks; steer professional development.
Job Title : Account Director – Dentsu
Location : Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 49.91 per hour.
Company : Sunshine Sachs
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop annual and quarterly business plans to steer revenue growth and strategy across a customer portfolio.
- driving up revenue by increasing sales of bundled video, social, print, internet, mobile, tablet, and live event marketing solutions.
- Independent sales professional who excels at finding new business and closing deals in the middle market.
- Develop, design, and provide solution possibilities that show the client what is feasible.
- Targeted verticals must be explored for potential customers, who must then be engaged and brought to a close.
- Co-create and execute innovative solutions for clients with the Marketing Services team to maximize sales efforts.
- Manage all aspects of the sales negotiation and communication process, providing accurate and timely business estimates, projections, and administrative documents, and keeping upper management informed of all developments.
- Use the Company’s marketing and sales materials, such as visual presentations, research reports, and data to promote sales.
- Develop and maintain connections with important decision-makers in the advertising industry, both at the agency and client levels.
- Keep key internal stakeholders informed (i.e., split partners, finance, marketing, etc.) regarding account status, proposals, personnel changes, etc.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact confidently and effectively with people at all levels of an organization.
- Capacity to produce high-quality work on schedule and follow up effectively to ensure success.
- Able to multitask, set priorities, manage time efficiently, and pay close attention to detail while ensuring the accuracy of one’s work are all hallmarks of someone with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ideally, you’ll have had at least two years of outside sales experience with integrated systems, but four is preferable.
- Focus on getting things done, doing what has to be done to achieve your goals, and, when required, taking responsibility for your actions.