Full-Time Account Manager – Damaturu
Projects in the real estate, advocacy, and technology industries are in need of an Advertising Account Manager. We need someone who can manage both large and small-scale initiatives to achieve our business goals and those of our clients. You will be expected to come up with innovative strategies for advertising that are tightly linked to the success of your clients’ businesses. You’d handle advertising campaigns from start to finish, from ad trafficking to reporting and analysis, for some of the most exciting companies and products in the country. Candidates with 1-2 years of expertise in digital media purchasing and planning who are excited to join a growing team should apply.
Job Title : Account Manager
Location : Damaturu, Yobe, Nigeria
Salary : $ 28.94 per hour.
Company : Glassview Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- Representing the organization in person and online is essential for attracting and keeping commercial partners.
- capacity to steer partnerships across a wide range of traffic sources, addressing complex problems in areas such as Email, Social, Native, Listicles, Paid Search Marketing, and more.
- You should make sure that the company is offering the best possible return on investment (ROI) for all of its traffic sources, both organic and paid.
- promoting the usage of our proprietary advertising technology, Companion, and driving platform adoption among your clients.
- trusting in your expertise as you bring on bigger and more difficult clients who are dealing with greater market challenges.
- Provide basic business development and sales support to the business, working with leadership staff to onboard new, meaningful advertiser clientele.
- Consult these advertisers and collaborate with different departments successfully to make use of technology and analytics to monitor the efficacy of your ads.
- You need to exceed the expectations of the executive team and achieve your quarterly sales goals.
- handling client anticipations by describing the time and cost implications of requested scope adjustments. Taking charge of the program’s actualization, distribution, and fulfillment.
- Help us manage our current advertisement connections by getting to know our clients well and identifying ways we may increase revenue.
- adept at identifying, documenting, and communicating customer needs to internal stakeholders.
- 1 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a similar profession.
- Successfully directing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google, Amazon, or a similar platform is required.
- expertise with Adobe’s Creative Suite is a plus, but proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.