Full-Time Accountant – Entry Level – Banhā
By creating and maintaining strong client connections that assure prompt invoice payment, adherence to payment conditions, and quick dispute resolution, the Junior Accountant will gain excellent customer account management skills. The Junior Accountant will also identify clients who may provide collection issues and work to reduce the quantity and size of past due amounts. In addition, the Junior Accountant will develop and maintain good working relationships with internal cross-functional business partners (e.g., Sales, Client Service, Operations, and so on) in order to assist in the prompt resolution of customer billing and payment issues.
Job Title : Accountant – Entry Level
Location : Banhā, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.22 per hour.
Company : Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Orally and in writing, he has excellent English communication skills.
- Prepares and amends depreciation schedules and journal entries in compliance with company regulations (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- Assist in establishing and maintaining strong customer connections.
- Maintains financial information confidentially, creating confidence and ensuring the safety of operations.
- Accounting issues should be approached from a problem-solving perspective rather than a problem-focused one.
- Role involves analyzing current and future financial legal needs; ensuring regulatory compliance; and advising management on crucial measures.
- Junior accountants are expected to help with cash posting on a regular basis, which involves documenting electronic transfers and book transfers through daily cash receipts, and acquiring the necessary backing (e.g. distribution account, supporting emails)
- Assists in the preparation of company and investment entity tax packages for submission to the tax department, including debt sections.
- It’s important to look at contracts to make sure that revenue reporting meets both the contract and technical revenue recognition advice as it applies to the company’s operations.
- Prepares and maintains a number of intercompany schedules to guarantee accurate interest calculations and compliance with partnership agreements and/or management directions. Ensures that the required information is acquired and recorded (e.g. terms and accounts).
- Excel proficiency is necessary.
- A natural mathematician with a strong analytical mind. Expertise in accounting software such as Great Plains ERP
- One year of bookkeeping or similar accounting or financial expertise is required.
- In a fast-paced setting, the capacity to perform well under pressure, handle several conflicting goals, and fulfil deadlines.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in accounting or finance is needed to get a job (equivalent experience considered)