19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Accounting Manager – Accounts Payable – Dhofar
In our award-winning workplace, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager. This individual will join a vibrant and team-oriented department that is searching for someone who can make an instant impact. Accounts Payable Managers must have prior management experience, as well as knowledge with credit card processing and reconciliation. Individuals must be particularly trustworthy since they will have daily access to private information. Apply now if you are seeking for a professional work atmosphere with opportunities for advancement.
Job Title : Accounting Manager – Accounts Payable
Location : Dhofar, Ẓufār, Oman
Salary : $ 28.71 per hour.
Company : Santander US
Job Type : Full-Time
- Controlling the month-end closure of accounts payable can guarantee all operations are completed on time.
- The terms of service of a rental agreement are understood by this individual (deposits, abatements, TI allowances, rent schedules, share of property taxes, CAM).
- In order to ensure enough and competent staffing in the accounts payable department, conduct interviews and provide suggestions for new recruits, provide or organize training, assess employee performance, and make recommendations for staffing changes. Supervisor of the Payables Department
- Maintaining effective procedures and controls over Accounts Payable and procurement processes while designing, documenting, putting into action, and verifying that internal controls are created and functioning properly
- As part of their buying responsibilities, regional managers get assistance with everything from seeking quotations to choosing suppliers to negotiating contracts. They may also create new vendor accounts or maintain existing ones.
- A demanding work environment in which your efforts are recognized and rewarded will provide clear information on what it takes to succeed in your present job and in any future positions you may be interested in.
- Many locations need timely and precise processing of cheques, ACH, credit card, and wire payments (national and regional).
- Study the current processes and systems and provide ideas for how to enhance them so that they are more efficient, more reasonable and acceptable in the allocation of responsibilities, and have better internal controls.
- Task delegation, appraisal of job quality, and decision-making are all crucial processes in dealing with procedural and technical issues. Managers should utilize analytics to see staff efforts.
- Prior to processing, research financial information and/or paperwork inconsistencies (e.g., purchase orders, suppliers, invoices).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to give customers great service and keep working relationships with both internal and external partners on a friendly level.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of experience in Accounts Payable and at least two years in a management or supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience adequate to fulfill the essential duties of the job, as assessed by the employer.
- Training and assessment are provided to employees, as well as to the TEAM as a whole, in order to help them enhance their performance, professional progress, and overall output of work. Identifies issues with performance and offers recommendations for improving personnel-related things as a result of such issues. Provides incentives to motivate a desired activity or behavior.
- Accurate time management and the completion of several tasks, while meeting deadlines and responding to change priorities.
- Ability to operate individually and as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-volume workplace with a focus on accuracy and timeliness