18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Accounts Payable Consultant – Jammu
It is the duty of the Accounts Payable Manager to supervise a team of three, including an Accounts Payable Supervisor and two Accounting Clerks, to ensure that the correctness and timelyness of the accounts payable are maintained.
Job Title : Accounts Payable Consultant
Location : Jammu, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 29.98 per hour.
Company : Michael Page
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine present processes and systems and suggest improvements to make them more efficient, rational and acceptable in responsibility distribution, and have stronger internal controls.
- Oversee month-end accounts payable closing procedures to ensure activities are completed on schedule.
- In responsibility of ensuring that all accounts payable (check, ACH, credit card, and wire transfer) transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner across a variety of locations (national and regional).
- With a friendly and motivating work environment, you will learn what it takes to achieve now and in the future, regardless of the professional path you choose.
- Lease agreements are reviewed and tracked, and lease conditions are known (deposits, abatements, TI allowances, rent schedules, share of property taxes, CAM).
- To cope with procedural and technical challenges, you must assign tasks, evaluate the results, and decide how to continue. Work outcomes should be monitored and reported to management.
- Keeping effective procedures and controls over Accounts Payable and procurement processes, as well as planning, documenting, putting into action, and checking that internal controls are being built and are operating as they should, is one of our primary responsibilities.
- Regional managers get support with purchasing, including requesting quotes, selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, opening new vendor accounts, and maintaining existing accounts.
- Prior to processing, investigate anomalies in financial information and/or paperwork (e.g., purchase orders, suppliers, invoices, etc.) to ensure correctness and adherence to policies.
- Perform supervisory tasks for the accounts payable department, such as interviewing and recommending the employment of new staff members, offering or arranging for staff training, reviewing staff performance, and suggesting personnel actions to guarantee appropriate and competent staffing.
- An bachelor degree and two years of managerial or supervisory experience in accounts payable, or a comparable combination of education and experience, as determined by the employer, are required to perform all of the essential functions of the job satisfactorily.
- Great communication abilities, as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain cordial working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to multitask, fulfill deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
- Trains and evaluates employees and teams to improve their performance, growth, and work. Addresses problems with performance and makes suggestions for how to handle people. encourages and gives rewards.
- Required to function individually and as part of a team in a high-volume, fast-paced setting with a focus on accuracy and punctuality.