19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Administrative Assistant (Expanded Care Office Hours) – Guwahati
During the patient’s office visit, the medical office assistant serves as a patient liaison, assuring the patient’s comfort, safety, and privacy. Assisting the physician during a patient visit with suturing, medical equipment delivery, injections, x-rays, scheduling, and tracking patient information are just a few of the responsibilities. Other duties include maintaining the patient care and staff work areas and helping with office tasks as directed by the department supervisor.
Job Title : Administrative Assistant (Expanded Care Office Hours)
Location : Guwahati, Assam, India
Salary : $ 27.06 per hour.
Company : LifeStance Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Medical dimensions handle all billing and coding for clinical research, and their team is responsive to patient inquiries.
- Coordinate patients’ schedules, meet and greet them, and check them out; also, collect any documentation that needs to be filled out.
- Maintains patient accounts by entering charges, filling out documentation, and securing payments (including co-pays, deductibles, and account balances).
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, faxing, photocopying, collating, and project assembly as required.
- Responsible for the care and upkeep of medical and laboratory equipment, including stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- By typing memorandums, letters, position summaries, flow charts, graphs, deviation reports, and policies and procedures, you can ensure that information reaches directors, managers, and committee members on time.
- referral appointments required or as instructed by the provider.
- aids in completing “”end of day balancing/closing”” and getting deposits ready for courier pickup.
- Arrange calls’ priority and destination as needed according to their importance.
- Filing, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration are just some of the administrative or clerical tasks you might be tasked with.
- It is preferred that you have worked as a Medical Office Assistant for at least three years.
- One year of medical assistant training and a high school diploma are preferred.
- For this position, using a computer, printer, and fax machine is necessary.
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently make judgments is required.
- involves the use of one’s own initiative, discretion, and critical thinking skills.