18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Art Director (Beauty / Luxury) – Al-Manṣūrah
For a Design Director, we have a position open. Storytelling has the unique ability to enlighten, spark debates & change, and you have a strong interest in it. You have an intrinsic motivation to strive for greatness and growth via your everyday job and your attitude. You are able to see opportunities and solutions in even the most difficult situations.
Job Title : Art Director (Beauty / Luxury)
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 42.17 per hour.
Company : A versatile leader with a focused background in digital product
Job Type : Full-Time
- Our brand guidelines (typeface and material choices, color schemes) will continue to be developed, updated, and improved across all of our touch points.
- Collaboration between strategists, creative teams, product designers, motion designers, production teams, and suppliers is essential to ensuring the creative vision is executed flawlessly.
- Assuring that the company’s strategy and brand objectives are accomplished by working with partners from across the Creative and Marketing departments as well as other areas
- Provide leadership in the creation and development for usage in a wide range of advertising and marketing activities and product initiatives for a collection of best-in-class, customer-centric visual assets.
- In the face of the unknown, demonstrate fearlessness and a desire to bring order to chaos via design inquiry. In addition to working on different projects, you will conceptualize and contribute on campaign concepts and experiences alongside Creative Directors.
- Before any samples are manufactured, the designer closely monitors the whole process to guarantee that the product is at its optimum.
- Ensuring that the projects you lead go beyond their intended objectives and uncover further possibilities inside the client’s organization.
- Among other things, you’ll be a subject-matter expert in all things design. You will also be able to lead your clients, team members, and coworkers to think about ways to solve business problems while also meeting the needs of both the brand and the customer. You’ll work closely with our Creative Directors, as well as a group of Strategists, Project Managers, and Account Teams who all have different skills.
- Innovative design ideas and concepts that push the boundaries need a certain level of courage and foresight on the part of the individual who is looking for them.
- Develop ideas and project approaches that result in work that is interesting, inspiring, and motivating for our Design team, as well as work that acts as an example for other designers to strive to.
- Extensive design-led conceptual and campaign expertise; shown success working on integrated projects using digital, social, and/or new media; ability to think creatively and strategically.
- It is critical to be able to demonstrate a thorough grasp of how creativity may be used to accomplish business goals while also adhering to and supporting brand standards for aesthetics and communication quality.
- Digital, retail, product/service and narrative projects in this portfolio demonstrate a well-rounded interdisciplinary approach to design and visualization.
- With an eye for aesthetics and a strong grasp of typography, color, composition and artwork for branding and marketing objectives.
- You must be adaptive as well as confident in your abilities (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). capable of stepping in as a quick student when the need arises