19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Artist/Producer GOOD FOR YOU RECORDS – Chapra
We seeking for a Music Producer to join the Talent team. This hands-on position is responsible for managing the music program and scheduling performances. Successful applicants will have 8+ years of experience in the field, preferably in booking/producing at a variety event (late night, daytime, morning, or similar) or working for a music company. You’ll need to have a lot of clout in the music business.
Job Title : Artist/Producer GOOD FOR YOU RECORDS
Location : Chapra, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 35.89 per hour.
Company : Harlem Children’s Zone
Job Type : Full-Time
- Building relationships with the industry’s gatekeepers—managers, publicists, and record labels—requires putting in time and effort in person.
- Managing the music staff will aid in the execution of all musical performances.
- Pull audio for the show, sound bites, etc. from TV shows, events, concerts and interviews.
- Assist the line producer, the supervising producer, and the musical acts in keeping costs down.
- Create and oversee project deliverables’ budgets, schedules, and cost estimates while keeping tabs on actual costs and progress toward goals.
- Working with both small and big groups to realize desired vision and success, the music producer position is a highly collaborative one.
- Producing/creative oversight of acts as needed.
- Arrange and manage all necessary talks with music labels, publishers, and other third parties for licensing and synchronization rights.
- This person must also have excellent presentation skills, be able to conceptualize and create according to specifications, and adhere to all rules and regulations at all times.
- Regular contributions to opportunity assessments and the creation of innovative audio are required.
- Experience in booking/producing at a variety show (late night, midday, or morning, or similar) or with a music label is a plus.
- ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish multiple goals simultaneously.
- Capacity and willingness to participate in and collaborate with other teams on the program, as well as to hire non-music guests including celebrities, public figures, and athletes.
- management experience, coaching prowess, and the ability to develop cohesive teams are all desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to bring big ideas for innovative ways to produce music for both broadcast and digital.