18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Assistant Construction Manager – Ad-Dākhilīyah
We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager to oversee daily operations and help the Project Manager, who is ultimately accountable for the project. As a Construction Manager, you will oversee the daily operations of self-performing installation workers, subcontractors, and superintendents as they build, install, and test all project-related systems. You will be responsible for supervising the project’s team and subcontractors throughout the infrastructure design, procurement, construction, and testing phases of the project.
Job Title : Assistant Construction Manager
Location : Ad-Dākhilīyah, Ad-Dākhilīyah, Oman
Salary : $ 52.98 per hour.
Company : Aecom
Job Type : Part-Time
- keep the carrier in touch with the many government agencies involved in freight transportation, including those in charge of city permission and inspection procedures.
- monitoring the budgetary management of the project’s many cost components is essential.
- Contributing to the project close-out and punch list coordination by organizing the work of the tenants; attending meetings; resolving conflicts; and giving on-going feedback.
- Ensure that any build-to-suit contracts, spec homes, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other issues that may occur throughout the course of conducting a successful subdivision development are communicated properly to the sales counselor.
- Making certain that all relevant subcontractors for the project are identified and vetted, including all site and building trades, is a top priority.
- Partners with the Control Manager to guarantee that the correct data is entered into the reporting program by authorizing consultant invoices, contractor pay applications, and modifications.
- managing the project’s timeline and costs while coordinating with utility firms that are supplying services and infrastructure.
- Don’t let outside contractors take shortcuts or omit stages in order to save money, or to get better results.
- Carrier interests are served by examining bids and requests for information and other contract material in order to determine whether modifications are necessary.
- Analyzing leasing agreements and regulations in connection to the carrier’s responsibilities, ensuring that the carrier complies with requirements while controlling project costs
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget, as well as recognizing deviations from a company’s long-term strategy
- Engineering and construction project management experience in the industrial sector is required for this position.
- Expertise in QA/QC program development and implementation to guarantee that work meets contract specifications. Perform the responsibilities of a site quality manager
- Pre-design and pre-construction experience, as well as understanding of building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methodologies, team development, and client relationship building, are essential.
- This position requires an awareness of construction contract papers and the ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate consultant drawings and specifications.