19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assistant Law Clerk – Balaghat
To support an attorney or group of lawyers, the Law Clerk handles administrative activities such as document prep/edited/legal task management, regular contact with clients and regulatory bodies, and managing legal work.
Job Title : Assistant Law Clerk
Location : Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.78 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiles, organizes, and indexes a wide range of evidence exhibits in order to prepare presentations for court hearings and other formal proceedings.
- Pretrial briefs and other submissions are reviewed to ensure that all relevant material has been included; summaries the information given, highlighting relevant problems and other notable components; and ensures that all relevant information has been included. In en banc panel matters, creates several summaries for all of the judges engaged in the case.
- investigate and analyze the need for further evidence or information, as well as to devise specific ways for collecting it.
- Writing legal opinions for judges, law clerks use their own judgment to do research and use the findings to provide a proposed opinion for the judge to explain the court’s judgement and reasons to the litigants, using their own discretion and independent judgment.
- Produce legal papers that are based on an in-depth study of the legal arguments and authority supplied by the parties, as well as legal research to verify or refute the legitimacy or correctness of those arguments and authority.
- There should be more labor duties that need the same or less skills, knowledge, and physical requirements as the ones described above.
- Assisting with document creation and incorporation of corporate legal papers are part of letter-writing responsibilities.
- as well as any other tasks delegated by the principal, assist in client meetings and presentations
- Use commercial possibilities relevant to the legal industry as a starting point for developing website features that are appropriate for the legal sector to use.
- meet with judges and discuss cases in an effort to ensure that all of the relevant information is conveyed and understood. An additional function of this person is the drafting of judgments, including opinions and orders, in civil and criminal proceedings, as well as sentence.
- Know-how in situations involving the Court of Common Pleas, including civil and criminal rules and regulations
- In order to enroll , you must have a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized legal school.
- collaboration with colleagues, respect to authority, and civility toward others in the workplace and in public
- Effective communication with the general public, other departments, offices, and personnel is a must.
- Capability to create opinions, memorandums, and other related legal papers reflecting pertinent concerns, pertinent law and precedent, and judicial perspectives.