19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assistant Manager – Ulhasnagar
Assisting the Site Manager in the day-to-day supervision of the sanitation crew is one of the duties of the Assistant Site Manager, who is excluded from performing executive duties. Operational management comprises a variety of tasks (e.g. recruiting and hiring new team members; training them; scheduling their work; ensuring that the client facility is properly sterilized in accordance with government and/or customer standards; and so on).
Job Title : Assistant Manager
Location : Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 30.58 per hour.
Company : AECOM
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive inventory of the company’s goods, supplies, equipment, and tools that are under his/her control and essential for the effective performance of his/her job responsibilities.”
- Display great communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to encourage and influence others as well as interact with people who have a variety of personalities.
- Several reports, including as timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and requests for a status change, must be filed on time and precisely.
- With this tool, you can keep an eye on expiry dates for all of your employees’ credentials, including their CPR certifications, to make sure they’re up to date.
- Evaluate the performance of people reporting to him/her using the job description’s performance requirements and discuss it with them.
- Confirmation of adherence to the Site Manager’s policy and procedure guide in the handling of all items of daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation Facilitates the development of commercial relationships with non-company suppliers and helps to negotiate terms such as pricing, inventory, service and return rights.
- An internal audit is conducted to ensure that all departments are adhering to policies and procedures (IT).
- Among the various duties of direct reporting managers are those of coaching and inspiring their subordinates. It’s their job to do everything from recruiting and hiring new employees to inspiring and evaluating their current ones.
- Scheduling aid, Schedule E tracks all hours, including overtime. Report unauthorized overtime caused by early or late clocking to the Site Manager.
- Verifying all visitors, visitors’ sign-in process (including emergency lockdowns), and other building operations, including emergencies and safety measures.
- Has to be able to offer direction and advice to the site leaders in order to efficiently manage the production process of many airplanes with complex internal/external dependencies.
- An undergraduate degree in a technical subject is needed. After successfully completing an associate degree in the applicable profession and two or four years of extra work experience, you may be able to avoid the requirement for a bachelor’s degree altogether. Candidates should have at least five years of CH/MH-53E flying experience.
- Willing and capable of providing the kind of strong leadership that is necessary to build a high-performing team, such as prioritizing customer service, keeping channels open for dialogue, and being both teachable and open to criticism.
- The equivalent of a high school diploma or a college degree Recruitment, Interviewing, and Interpersonal Skills Attuned to the needs of the customer while adhering to the highest standards of professional conduct. Thinks independently, is motivated, is honest, is a leader, is an educator, and
- Capacity to read, write, add, and subtract; six (6) months to one (1) year of similar sanitation experience; broad working knowledge of computers/technology (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word); ability to use personal protection equipment; and ability to operate in harsh temperatures.