19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Dentist – Night shift – Badami
We’re looking for a dynamic and friendly Dentist that enjoys working as part of a team, is passionate about providing comprehensive dental care, and is eager to improve clinical and managerial skills.
Job Title : Associate Dentist – Night shift
Location : Badami, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 78.53 per hour.
Company : CHRIST HEALTH CENTER, INC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Follow all applicable dental rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures, including those governing personnel, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality, at the federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic levels.
- Auxiliary and clerical workers are given sufficient training and direction on the job. Provides feedback on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel as needed to clinic management.
- Examines people’s mouths to see what type of restoration is needed, as well as whether dental and prosthetic equipment is needed.
- Collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as needed to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere.
- The dentist must be competent to treat infections of the mouth and gums using the most appropriate medical drugs or surgery for the patient.
- For surgeries that cannot be performed within the institution, makes necessary referrals.
- To diagnose abnormal or irregular conditions, examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and equipment.
- Taking advantage of continuing education and training opportunities to increase your clinical skills and knowledge.
- In the best interests of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and provide (or direct others to do) oral health care services.
- Document patient-dentist interactions as they occur in the patient’s dental record to ensure that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment provided. Make relevant written referrals and obtain adequate written consent if necessary.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all essential.
- The applicant should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a continuous basis.
- Acquire and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry knowledge, with a focus on topics that are useful in a dental clinic, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental care, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- Eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being delivered or a current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing).
- A valid DEA license is required, which must be current and in good standing.