19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Dentist – Night shift – Jhelum
A dentist is a qualified independent practitioner who practices dentistry and provides patients with oral health care and follow-up services. Treatment and preventative services are provided in line with state and federal norms and regulations, as well as state dental board requirements. The dentist collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to give patients with integrated treatment, and takes part in quality improvement, peer review, and assessment activities to improve patient care.
Job Title : Associate Dentist – Night shift
Location : Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 77.02 per hour.
Company : Dental Office
Job Type : Full-Time
- Follow all applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing dental practice, including those pertaining to personnel, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Document patient-dentist interactions as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment provided. Make relevant written referrals and obtain appropriate written consent, if necessary.
- Makes required referrals for procedures that cannot be done on-site.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for continuous education and training to improve your clinical knowledge and abilities.
- Examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues with x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic methods and devices in order to find out if they have any pathological or abnormal problems.
- In the patient’s best interests, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and administer (or direct others to perform) oral health care services.
- Auxiliary and clerical workers are given sufficient training and job guidance. Provides feedback to clinic management on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel as needed.
- The dentist must be competent to treat infections of the mouth and gums using the most appropriate medical drugs or surgery for the patient.
- Collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Determines the necessity for dental and prosthetic equipment by examining the mouth of the patient to identify the type of restoration required.
- Other certificates that may be required by the state include CPR, DEA, and others.
- The candidate should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are delivered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are rendered.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry expertise, with a focus on areas that add value in a dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.