19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Managing Clerk – Ikorodu
In addition to producing and revising legal papers, the Law Clerk manages legal activities and often communicates with clients and regulatory bodies on behalf of an attorney or a group of lawyers.
Job Title : Associate Managing Clerk
Location : Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 24.85 per hour.
Company : Cameo Consulting Group, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Discuss cases with judges to ensure that everyone is on the same page. Additional tasks include drafting judgements in civil and criminal matters as well as imposing penalties.
- To help with client engagements and presentations, as well as other duties as assigned by the principal.
- building website features fit for the legal profession is to consider economic opportunities.
- Law clerks who write legal opinions for judges utilize their independent judgment to do research and use the findings to develop a recommended opinion for the judge to explain the court’s decision and reasoning to the litigants, using the results of that research.
- Reviewing pretrial briefs and other submissions for completeness; summarizing information presented, identifying pertinent issues and other noteworthy elements; conducting research into precedential and related cases, laws, and opinions; summarizing such findings, including likely outcome based on information available, and submitting such information to assigned judge; preparing multiple summaries for all judges involved in en banc panel (or argument court) cases.
- Determine what evidence or information is needed and plan a strategy for obtaining it in the first step of the probable cause investigation.
- Perform additional work activities that need the same skills, knowledge, and physical abilities as the ones listed above, if not more.
- It’s important for this job to organize and index a variety of evidence displays so that they can be used in court presentations, so they do this job.
- Perform in-depth research into the parties’ legal arguments and authority to verify or disprove their legality or accuracy in legal papers. Produce legal documents based on this in-depth investigation.
- Incorporates and arranges corporate legal paperwork, such as company filings and registrations, writes letters and helps with document assembly.
- The ability to apply knowledge of civil and criminal legislation, rules, the structure and operations of the civil and criminal systems as they apply to the Court of Common Pleas.
- Must have achieved a Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor degree from a recognized legal school at the time of enrollment or graduation without exception.
- Working together with others, recognizing and respecting authoritative structures, and maintaining cordial interactions with members of the public are all important abilities.
- Capability to create opinions, memorandums, and other related legal papers reflecting pertinent concerns, pertinent law and precedent, and judicial perspectives.
- Communication skills like politeness, efficiency, and accountability are very important when you work with people from the public or other departments.