19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Associate Partner Marketing Manager – Offa
The Digital Director, who reports to the SVP Designer Brands, is responsible for establishing the strategy and supervising the development of digital marketing, social media, consumer interaction, media creation, content planning, and community management for Brands.
Job Title : Associate Partner Marketing Manager
Location : Offa, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 31.15 per hour.
Company : Registry Ally
Job Type : Part-Time
- Streamline the design and delivery of new products using contemporary DevSecOps processes to bring commercial value to end consumers on a daily basis.
- Defining and presenting the project to the team, having regular status meetings, and supervising the project from conception through launch and beyond are all aspects of project management.
- Create a strategy for the creation and improvement of administrative tools, whether for internal or external use.
- Manage numerous digital projects and work streams, including project planning, execution, and milestone reporting, to support the digital program’s project management.
- As part of your responsibilities, you will be responsible for providing excellent advise, evaluation, and continuous optimization on proposed agency strategies during media briefings to ensure they are properly received.
- You are responsible for building, maintaining, and improving our digital marketing initiatives in compliance with our brand strategy. We’re talking about anything from Google Ads to Facebook ads to social media and our own website. The required consumer engagement objectives must be achieved across all of our digital platforms, and you must make sure they are.
- You will be in charge of developing short-form television and internet videos that will promote our brand and generate visitors to our website.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry challenges and trends, especially those relating to accessibility, usability, and new technologies.
- Examining a campaign’s performance and discovering new opportunities may be done by analyzing website traffic, PPC activity, search results, and other data sources.
- Maintaining and analyzing online traffic, as well as dealing with internal teams and suppliers, are required skills for this position.
- You must be able to communicate complex technological concepts and challenges in a manner that is both understandable and engaging to a wide variety of individuals.
- Work experience in political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, or other comparable marketing activities is a must.
- Maintaining one’s composure when working in a high-pressure setting is a critical skill.
- Extensive experience doing a range of digital media testing, including but not limited to randomized control trials, A/B tests, and platform brand lift studies is desirable.