18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Producer, Volume/Faction – Shantiniketan
We seeking for a Music Producer to join the Talent team. This hands-on position is responsible for managing the music program and scheduling performances. Successful applicants will have 8+ years of experience in the field, preferably in booking/producing at a variety event (late night, daytime, morning, or similar) or working for a music company. You’ll need to have a lot of clout in the music business.
Job Title : Associate Producer, Volume/Faction
Location : Shantiniketan, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 33.42 per hour.
Company : Concorde Education
Job Type : Full-Time
- to fill in as a producer or art director if required.
- Effective management of the music crew is crucial to the success of any musical production.
- Building relationships with managers, publicists, and record companies can be accomplished by getting together with these professionals in person and participating in events that they arrange.
- Licensing and synchronization rights must be negotiated with music publishers, labels, and other third parties, so you’ll need to set up and lead all of those conversations.
- The Music Producer function is extremely collaborative, requiring collaboration with small and big organizations to accomplish the desired vision and achievement.
- Collaborate with the music artists, the supervising producer, and the line producer on a budget.
- Opportunity assessments and new music creation are two staples of this position.
- This individual must also be able to present concepts and design and at all times adhere to prescribed standards.
- Develop and oversee project plans, timelines, budgets, and deliverables while monitoring spending and ensuring that all activities remain within the agreed upon financial framework.
- Gather sound for the presentation from various sources, such as TV broadcasts, live events, concerts, interviews, sound bites, etc.
- ability to juggle multiple tasks and determine which are most important to do in a given amount of time.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with other teams working on the event, as well as a willingness to participate in bookings other than music (such as celebrities, public figures, and athletics).
- proven ability to offer substantial input on cutting-edge ways of music creation for broadcast and digital media.
- Experience in booking/producing at a variety show (late night, midday, or morning, or similar) or with a music label is a plus.
- Knowledge of management principles and skills in encouraging and inspiring teamwork.