18 Mar 2023
Full-Time BI Analyst – Cairo
In your role as Business Intelligence Analyst, you will assist in the creation of BI reporting and analytics. It is up to you to provide suggestions for improving corporate data procedures and technologies.
Job Title : BI Analyst
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 66.6 per hour.
Company : Considine Search
Job Type : Full-Time
- Enable analytic end-users by offering ongoing training courses, prototype sessions, and office hours.
- Interface with internal developers to make sure that proprietary data structures are well-designed and managed so that Qlik Sense can use them.
- To address gaps, write requirements and cooperate with internal teams to create solutions depending on priority and effect.
- Rapid fire business intelligence solutions and in-memory analytics are being developed and supported in order to accelerate data delivery for corporate decision making while also providing flexibility and agility to business users.
- Involved in the creation of new applications and utilities, as well as the integration of third-party hosted and premise-based apps with other systems
- The capacity to communicate and present successfully at all levels of a company is essential.
- Using corporate-wide data governance rules and reporting protocols, prepare reports, verify, and reconcile the outcomes.
- Help the development team design and analyze product requirements that support the achievement of company objectives in collaboration with the product owner.
- Make use of the information you’ve acquired to produce visual output like reports or dashboards to communicate the performance of a company or product to internal and external audiences.
- Be aware of both the relationship between business effect and broader business trends.
- Must have a working understanding of and familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Must be familiar with and enthusiastic about relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science.
- An essential need is the ability to describe and interpret non-technical requirements, to construct designs and cost estimates and to provide technical answers to proposals.
- Data preparation, data analysis, data mining, advanced report writing, user acceptance testing, and data presentation expertise are all needed for this position.
- managing many projects at once, and responding quickly to changing company demands, this has been shown in the past.