19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Budget Director – Kaithal
As a Budget Manager, you have the freedom to make your own decisions in the course of your work. All grants, procurement, budget preparation, Administrative Review Committee (ARC) contracts, and travel and purchase card permissions are overseen by the Budget Manager, who represents the State’s Attorney in public meetings, council sessions, and legislative hearings. They meet with other agency directors, deputy directors, elected and appointed officials to discuss management matters.
Job Title : Budget Director
Location : Kaithal, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 32.23 per hour.
Company : Weill Cornell Medicine
Job Type : Full-Time
- Operational programs are examined for comparison and expenses are evaluated in respect to services provided in prior fiscal years. Reports are sent to the Supervisor with suggestions for budget adjustment.
- The OMB Office of Finance handles operational and financial issues for the assigned Division, including award processing. State Attorney budgeting and monitoring (SAO).
- Monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of program activities and procedures. Does research, collects, reviews, and analyzes data for special projects. Recommends, according to University policy, the right service and staffing levels.
- The creation of quarterly budget reports for the city, taking into account both projected and actual expenditures, in addition to the guidance of experienced supervisory specialists.
- This individual oversees the Center’s annual budget and other funded budgets and forecasts cash needed for workers, equipment, materials, supplies, and program activities. Monitors and recommends spending with financial judgment.
- Analyzes financial records and statistics on personnel expenditures to determine the financial resources required to carry out the program and presents budget allocation ideas for budget changes.
- Performs a variety of duties and responsibilities as assigned, some of which may not be included in the job description but which are consistent with the employee’s occupational category and responsibility level.
- To offer analytical assistance to assigned programs for business case creation, projections, make-or-buy choices, rate analysis, and other financial modeling and analyses, in cooperation with the Agency Budget Director.
- Prepare financial and fiscal studies for OFM, legislative staff, senior management, and external stakeholders. Ensure correctness, completeness, and quality.
- Budgeting for agency programs on a daily basis Assist program managers in assigned divisions with the creation and implementation of financially sustainable business strategies to meet customer satisfaction objectives.
- It is essential to have a minimum of four (4) years of professional management experience, in addition to being able to demonstrate an understanding of how to create and manage budgets and grants.
- Research-based There has to be a thorough examination of the information collected, discoveries made, theories substantiated by evidence, and laws applied. Writing and speaking in a way that is understandable to the target audience.
- at least a Bachelor of Arts in business, accounting, finance, or public administration from a college or university that is recognized by the government.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business or Public Management, Finance, Economics, or Quantitative Analysis from an institution of higher education that has been officially recognized as having high academic standards;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated, and handle several tasks at once, as well as the ability to work with and develop others as a team, are all prerequisites for this position. Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher) and graphics/desktop and Internet apps are preferred.