18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Business Office Assistant and Front Desk Coverage – Al-Shahaniya
As part of our natural resource management team, we are searching for a motivated Forester with previous work experience. This position provides direct assistance to the Senior Resource Forester in a wide range of functions and responsibilities spanning all aspects of the industrial forest’s operations. The Forester reports to the Senior Resource Forester. A small team of workers will be formed around the Forester, and they will be responsible for all elements of the company’s natural resource management in order to meet or surpass the company’s yearly objectives.
Job Title : Business Office Assistant and Front Desk Coverage
Location : Al-Shahaniya, Al-Shahaniya, Qatar
Salary : $ 15.08 per hour.
Company : Four Seasons
Job Type : Full-Time
- Faxes, interoffice forms and questions, as well as other communication methods, are organized and sent to the appropriate workers.
- Perform any additional or ad hoc responsibilities assigned by the management team within the scope of your experience and ability.
- Accuracy in working together as a team and helping others when needed.
- Complies with all relevant policies, procedures, value statements, Commitment to Excellence standards and other guidelines established by the organization or its departments.
- Doing many things at the same time: answering phones, taking messages and filing lab reports and medical records in accordance with procedures at your work place.
- Prepare analytical reports and input information generated by analysts into the computer system for use in creating a client-ready report. Department managers and/or office supervisors give reports a priority and they are created accordingly.
- This person may be assigned specialized assignments such as the input and/or replication of information from a document or a spreadsheet and/or other office-related chores.
- Maintains fairly consistent, timely attendance in accordance with Company policy, the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Front office workers should be thoroughly vetted for their ability. Work with your supervisor and/or practice manager to identify and address any performance concerns that you find.
- To do their job, this person uses Covid-19 technology to screen and direct visitors through the institution’s front office.
- This function requires full COVID-19 immunization. To guarantee compliance, UnitedHealth Group will follow all federal, state, and local rules as well as any client needs, including obtaining evidence of immunization prior to employment.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public.
- Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication abilities, are necessary for this role.
- A typing speed of about 30 words per minute (wpm) or the ability to effectively show proficient usage of a practice management computer system.
- Six months of experience managing computer systems, tools, and technology such as Microsoft Office, POS, EMR, or practice management and invoicing systems