19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Civil Engineer – Jirjā
We’re looking for an Engineering Consultant to join our team! As an Engineering Consultant, you’ll work in a team with some of the finest in the industry, including lawyers, accountants, engineers, and scientists, to quantify and prove cash-generating tax benefits that help companies grow. You will immediately benefit your customers and have a significant impact on their bottom line.
Job Title : Civil Engineer
Location : Jirjā, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 83.83 per hour.
Company : K&A Engineering Consulting PC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Instrumentation design and test execution are required for all environmental tests, including vibration, mechanical shock, temperature, altitude, humidity, and structural testing.
- Mentors and advises others on the design and analysis of their own work and/or reviews others’ contributions for validity of approach, completeness, and thoroughness. Involved in project status discussions with functional managers (internal and external)
- Conducted environmental compliance evaluations and implemented remedial measures to help clients comply with all federal, state, and local standards.
- Devise a schedule and resources with the Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams to drive the adoption of Formal.
- Prepare environmental compliance plans, permits, and reports for hazardous waste, storm water, and wastewater programs, as well as spill prevention and control techniques.
- Platform qualities that enhance operations, provide value to the company, encourage self-service technologies, and boost employee happiness are all desired.
- Property and casualty insurance consulting services, include identifying high-risk exposures, reviewing substantial losses, and developing management strategies for customers.
- Supporting customers’ asset managers, maintenance engineers, reliability engineers, and anybody else engaged in sustaining their assets using our expertise
- To increase the dependability of their assets, industrial organizations use cost-cutting and capacity-expansion strategies.
- Providing high-quality technology solutions should be based on current market trends, corporate needs, and issue evaluations.
- Engineers who have worked with the ServiceNow platform or a similar service management platform for three to five years are needed.
- Expertise and track record in producing packaging solutions for electronic enclosures and sub-assemblies; detect holes in third parties’ product and/or package design.
- Communication skills at all levels of the user, market, and corporate communities. Complement your presenting skills to engage customers, educate them, and get results.
- Capacity to determine and influence suitable courses of action, as well as the demonstrated ability to understand business demands and creatively approach solutions, as well as the ability to tackle difficult challenges.
- In order to get teams to take greater responsibility for the job they do, you should concentrate on improving team structures, meeting cadences, and escalation mechanisms.