18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Client Advocate – Riffa
To assist organizational objectives or problem-solving, the Economist will perform industry, market, and economic research. In this position, the individual will use a variety of data collecting and statistical methodologies to form future plans and enable continuing innovation, as well as prepare results for interpretation and discuss conclusions with stakeholders.
Job Title : Client Advocate
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 40.55 per hour.
Company : Amazon
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is necessary to research previous trends in order to interpret and forecast market activity.
- Assist in the development of the department’s toolset and products to fulfil business requirements, including the introduction of new and innovative solutions.
- Plan, organize, and report on studies based on problems highlighted by research sponsors, management, or senior employees.
- Under the direction of a senior economist who has a lot of experience, economic research, and evaluation, interpretation, and benefit estimates are all done.
- Conduct surveys to collect economic data, compare previously supplied data to current circumstances, and uncover links between key economic features for explicitly defined goals.
- Contributes to strategic planning efforts by recommending timetables and methods for the delivery of economic and financial data in order to meet specified reporting standards, processes and procedures; aids in the design of budget and economic goals and objectives.
- Work collaboratively with other economists and high-level executives to explain and present economic concepts and quantitative data to non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Contribute to analytical research projects on a range of economic policy issues on behalf of public and private sector clients (e.g. market research, surveys, project and impact evaluations, etc.)
- Obtain and review current data, as well as conduct research to locate new data sources for analytic purposes.
- Analyze data with the use of mathematical models and statistical methods.
- Applicants must have completed at least 21 semester hours of economics and three semester hours of statistics, accounting, or calculus.
- The applicant must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and capable of taking on leadership duties in order to be considered for the role.
- Additionally, the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form is required.
- Teaching duties at a college or institution that includes both classroom instruction and one of the following: (1) personal research with proof of results, (2) supervision of graduate theses in economics, or (3) work as a consultant or advisor on technical economics problems.
- Recent economic study on entrepreneurship, small business, employment, and labor market dynamics is required.