19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Consulting Utility Forester – Al-ʿĀmiriyyah
This involves evaluating trees that are suspected of being unhealthy and maintaining the tree inventory and associated data. In the upkeep of public trees and right of ways, a forester is responsible for first-line work direction, as well as manual and semi-skilled labor. An arborist can help you identify and remove dangerous trees from public or private land. Subordinate roles designated to help in the Forester’s tasks are overseen by this post.
Job Title : Consulting Utility Forester
Location : Al-ʿĀmiriyyah, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 25.16 per hour.
Company : NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keeping forestry-related websites up to date and creating new outreach materials that promote diverse forestry projects is critical.
- Verifies, sets up, inventorying, road planning, and accessing rights of way are all part of the job. This person helps with the annual thin and harvest schedule by verifying, setting up, inventorying, road planning, and accessing rights of way.
- Implementation of the regional silviculture strategy and the annual plan, field verification of silviculture treatment candidates, timely status updates for system activity updates, contract performance monitoring including safety, SFI, EMP, production, cost, and quality, silviculture processing
- Tree and landscaping inspections are aided and participated in by municipal employees. You must make certain that all relevant procedures for protecting existing plants and installing new ones have been followed, as well as ensuring that adequate measures have been put in place for their upkeep and care.
- Early- and mid-rotation duties, contract administration and/or other responsibilities may be assigned to this position.
- Observe the state of county-owned forests and assist draft forest stewardship plans for future management. We collect and analyze field data. This helps us assess the forest’s health. Work with personnel and contractors to utilize FLAT. Use it to inspect all freshly purchased forestland parcels.
- in charge of site plan review (stormwater management, zoning and transportation) engage with one another to ensure that code requirements for other disciplines are completed without interfering with the tree and landscape code.
- This profession involves all areas of forest management and harvest monitoring on company- or privately-owned property.
- Maintaining the health and safety of the City’s tree stock and educating other Streets Division staff on proper tree care methods are the primary responsibilities of this position.
- Coordination with lower-level inspectors to guarantee accuracy in submitted designs for landscaping, tree removal, and site clearance, in order to assure compliance with municipal rules and laws. application evaluation and approval or rejection; written communication to the applicant of the grounds for refusal; assignments and participation in site inspections;
- Inspect and diagnose pathological plant issues while working outdoors, teach staff to conduct tree and landscaping inspections, create and manage successful tree and landscaping inspection programs, and execute other responsibilities as assigned. Determine whether or not sick or damaged trees may be saved. Determine whether or not a landscape design should be approved or rejected by examining it. Rules and regulations must be enforced with a combination of firmness, tact and fairness.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees, departments, and the general public are all basic requirements.
- All applicants must have at least six months of experience in the field of landscape design and six months of experience in tree and landscape inspections from an accredited college or university, as well as six months of experience in the field of landscape design and six months of experience in tree and landscape inspections
- Tree planting, upkeep (wrapping, guying, watering, mulching, weeding), pruning, trimming, disease inspection, and removal requirements and alternatives.
- Excel and Word skills in Microsoft Office, as well as good verbal and written communication skills, must be learned.