19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Controller – Buenavista
We are looking for a high-energy person that can see the big picture in a fast-paced business setting. The Financial Controller will report to the CFO and plans to become CFO within two years. The selected applicant will be an analytical problem solver with strong technical ability in financial and business domains.
Job Title : Controller
Location : Buenavista, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 39.41 per hour.
Company : Pendo
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ensure that the process of filing tax returns and distributing quarterly tax payments is carried out in a timely and accurate manner by working with internal constituents as well as external tax consultants. This should be done with consideration given to local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Establishes and continues to maintain robust accounting controls that are adequate to assure compliance with the regulations and directives of all regulatory authorities, both internal and external to the organization.
- Both the budget and financial reports are thoroughly analyzed by the financial analyst. He or she also provides input on the financial strategy. Ensure that information and results are shared and distributed to both the company’s internal management and its parent company.
- Establishes preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts, maintains equipment inventories, and evaluates new equipment and processes to ensure equipment functioning.
- As required, study, develop, and execute Finance Department projects such as software and system installation and other departmental or firm-wide enhancements.
- Responds to the needs of Property Management at all levels, including the preparation of special reports, analysis of financial results and related systems, and the identification of probable problem areas.
- Establishes adequate accounting processes for revenue recognition and cost accruals to successfully manage the company’s assets. Establishes appropriate accounting processes for revenue recognition and cost accruals that are adequate to provide effective management of the company’s assets
- Carries out research and analytical studies, generating reports that contain evaluations of profitability and return on investment as well as analyses of costs, as well as comparing financial data and informational data to support results and suggestions.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local legal obligations by researching old and new pieces of law, predicting new pieces of legislation, enforcing adherence to regulations, submitting financial reports, and providing advice to management on appropriate courses of action.
- Financial transactions are recorded, classified, and monitored on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis by team members under the supervision of the finance manager.
- This profession requires a bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance. Master’s degree or professional certifications are desired (such as a CPA or CMA).
- Those who are proactive are self-starters who are able to handle problems on their own without needing to be constantly supervised by others. Proactive people take initiative. Constantly looks for additional responsibilities while simultaneously soliciting and reacting to constructive criticism.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, or similar experience, or At least five years of accounting or similar expertise, including at least one year of supervisory experience.
- The job outcomes of the financial staff are supported by activities such as coaching, counseling, and penalizing personnel, as well as planning, monitoring, and reviewing work outputs.
- An accounting, auditing, and financial management background with at least 10 years of experience is required, as well knowledge of accounting principles and corporate taxes.