19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter (Remote) – Bundi
As a member of the HR Business Partner team, the Corporate Recruiter works with HR Directors and hiring managers to develop and execute successful recruiting strategies that will attract and retain top-tier talent inside the business. In the case of a defined business group, a Corporate Recruiter will be in charge of the day-to-day operations and recruiting programs.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter (Remote)
Location : Bundi, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 39.23 per hour.
Company : Etsy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Present candidates to hiring managers and provide detailed profile summaries; work with managers to build and negotiate compensation packages.
- Research and connect with passive candidates in order to build a talent pipeline for current and future needs, as well as to establish successful sourcing strategies that will attract the best people to your organization.
- To ensure that both applicants and managers have the greatest possible experience, you need to identify the company’s current recruiting partners and processes, as well as prospective alternatives.
- Develop a significant pool of competent candidates for all of our available positions via your tireless networking efforts, innovative sourcing tactics, and ability to keep up with the newest recruiting tools and technology.
- With the help of initiatives in Talent Acquisition, we will ensure that candidates have a positive candidate experience that is consistent with our employment brand (TA).
- Generate clear and attractive job posts that are straightforward, clear of jargon, attract a diverse range of talent (bias is reduced), and are optimized for search results.
- In charge of/manage the whole recruiting process, including prospect research, cold and warm calling, assessment and screening, supporting applicants through the interview process, and offering offers
- In order to fill openings with the best suitable individuals, cultivate relationships with job seekers, hiring managers, team members, and business partners
- Ability to explain the mission, vision, and values of the organization to potential workers.
- Provides a feedback culture that promotes open communication with leaders and human resource partners. Leaders and human resource partners are kept informed of progress toward achieving the recruitment strategy’s objectives and have a clear knowledge of where things are along the route.
- Becoming an expert at networking will ensure that you not only meet the right people at the appropriate time, but that you also make a lasting impact on those who meet you.
- Collaboration with other teams and individuals to remove obstacles and satisfy immediate recruitment needs, while also contributing to the wider talent acquisition goal, is intrinsically motivating.
- the ability to manage a large number of application streams for a variety of different criteria and business areas with ease
- Communicating with a diverse group of individuals ranging from CEOs and recruiting managers to candidates and community partners.
- Excellent customer service skills are required, and all applicants should be treated with the same kind and consideration that we demand of our own customers and workers.