18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter – Remote – Jaunpur
The Corporate Recruiter collaborates with other HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to identify and implement effective recruitment strategies that will attract and retain the best talent in the organization. Day-to-day activities and recruitment projects for a designated business group will fall to a Corporate Recruiter.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter – Remote
Location : Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 37.32 per hour.
Company : Nuvance Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- make sure our applicants and managers have the best possible experience, look at the company’s hiring partners and procedures and suggest new agencies or ways of getting hired to make sure they are as good as possible.
- open and honest communication between workers as well as supervisors and human resource partners is made possible. It is essential that senior management and HR partners be kept up to speed on the status of the company’s recruiting efforts as they develop.
- Use your broad network and the latest cutting-edge recruitment tools to provide us with a consistent flow of quality candidates for all of our vacant jobs.
- Research and connect with people who aren’t actively looking for work to build a pipeline of key talent that can be used now and in the future. You also need to come up with strong sourcing strategies that will help you find the best people.
- should publish job descriptions that are well-written and visually attractive, simple to comprehend, clear of jargon, and optimized for search engine results, among other things.
- The ability to clearly communicate the company’s mission, vision, and core values to potential workers is essential.
- Design and negotiate compensation packages with potential candidates; present applications and provide complete profiles.
- Individuals, hiring managers, colleagues, and business partners should all be motivated to work together in order to find the most suitable candidates for the job they are filling out the application process.
- Candidates will have a good candidate experience that is consistent with our employment brand, which will be audited throughout the hiring process, as well as recommended improvements via projects in Talent Acquisition (TA).
- supervise the whole recruiting process, from candidate research to phone screenings, interview support, and job offer extension to candidates in the interview process.
- Motivation to take on additional duties; proactive collaboration with teams and people to eliminate obstacles and meet urgent hiring requirements while contributing to the broader talent acquisition plan.
- To create a lasting impact on the right people at the right moment, you must learn how to become an expert at networking.
- It is crucial to enhance customer service skills, and all candidates should be treated with the same kindness and care that we expect from our own customers and employees back.
- A strong capacity to handle many applicant streams simultaneously for varied needs and business sectors
- Executives, hiring managers, supervisors, applicants, community partners, and team members all have the ability to communicate quickly and effectively.