18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Credit Analyst – Al-Jīzah
The Banker is in charge of making sure that clients have a positive and memorable experience. You’ll be able to quickly identify appropriate solutions for clients and manage their accounts while providing value-added services. This position involves a dedication to long-term client relationships as well as the identification of new business opportunities. Processing and verifying transactions, as well as account maintenance, will be part of your obligations as a banker. Ensure that customers’ requests and inquiries are promptly responded, as well as cross-sell bank goods and services, are among the duties.
Job Title : Credit Analyst
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.39 per hour.
Company : M&T Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Any and all traditional banking transactions may be brought to you by customers, whether they come to you in person, via a drive-up or night depository, over the mail, or through the internet.
- By asking the right questions and listening to the answers, you may gain a better understanding of the customer’s objectives.
- Carrying out a wide range of activities as required in the branch or department, including but not limited to: bank deposits and cash recovery, opening and shutting the office and vault, report preparation, and any other job functions that are necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Verify endorsement, get correct identity, and validate the legitimacy of cash checks.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and a well-organized desk in preparation for everyday contacts.
- As needed, buy and sell money from the vault to keep teller drawer cash limitations under control.
- Support the Bank’s overall sales efforts by selling straight to clients.
- Offering advice on how to enhance a client’s financial status or connecting them with the correct individuals.
- Secures the bank’s assets by consistently managing cash and negotiable instruments, precisely identifying clients, safeguarding customer information, balancing at the conclusion of each work day, and producing appropriate reports that summarize daily activities.
- Be aware of branch operations to ensure that all rules and procedures are followed.
- Customer relations, accuracy, speed, detail, flexibility and judgement, as well as a pleasant, professional demeanor and the ability to execute many tasks, are the most important qualities of this job.
- It is expected that the applicant will learn how to operate the teller machine and other equipment and software such as a calculator and a keyboard as well as an encoder and an image capture/scanner for Oscar (ATM cards).
- Know the roles of retail divisions that directly affect your employment (deposit operations, client care, records management, etc.)
- Basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and decimals, are required.
- 12 to 18 months of customer engagement and sales experience are required, with banking experience preferred.