19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Custody/Escrow Service Officer – Daguioman
Learn and conduct secretarial and administrative responsibilities under strict supervision in order to help in collecting information and processing payments for escrow closings. This covers the handling of sensitive information. Customer interactions and business are supported by this role.
Job Title : Custody/Escrow Service Officer
Location : Daguioman, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.71 per hour.
Company : Citibank
Job Type : Full-Time
- all preprinted paperwork necessary for the Seller/Buyer package, including sale escrow instructions and all preprinted documents
- He or she is in charge of preparing documents, closing transactions, counseling clients and administering funds.
- Upon completion of a pre-move-in survey, the lender, hazard insurance, basic order information, HOA information, and closing dates, you are ready to move in.
- The escrow folders are appropriately filled out and their contents are properly filed by following the approved escrow procedures.
- In order to keep and attract new customers, implements a unit or branch business development plan that includes prospecting and driving to meet clients.
- Protocols for closing require that you take care of any unfinished business. This package of papers has trust papers and contract wraps that cover every aspect of the transaction. This kind of escrow is harder to run because it needs more paperwork and more people to manage it.
- Serving customers, being honest, establishing trust and respect with them, and earning a profit are the company’s key principles.
- An authorized individual may be able to access transaction information and/or identify who is most suited to provide and route the request via this program.
- To resolve title issues such as legal descriptions, easements, and lot splits, as well as tax liens, abstracts of judgment, bankruptcy litigation, boundary disputes, encroachments, and list pendants, management must work together.
- The final settlement statement should be sent to everyone involved in the transaction prior to the close of escrow, including the purchasers, sellers, agents, lenders, and borrowers.
- You’re curious about how technology can improve your work efficiency and you’re confident in your ability to master new skills.
- Deep knowledge of the work Knowing how real estate escrow works is important. if necessary, passing an appropriate test.
- Be in good standing with the state’s licensing and bonding agencies, and comply with all of the latter’s licensing-related continuing education requirements.
- To ensure that our customers and agents are happy, they must appreciate a good challenge and be able to come up with inventive solutions to difficulties…
- The capacity to think and organize is equally as crucial as excellent customer service skills.