Full-Time Customer Solution Architect – Al Wakrah
Solution architects are needed in our company. They will work closely with Operations and Business Development staff to identify customer requirements, then build compelling solutions to those needs. White papers, presentations, and proposal answers will be used to disseminate these ideas. Program management activities, agency-wide operational support, support of research labs, and direct provider assistance all fall within the purview of this job, which necessitates managing and engaging teams of individuals with a variety of skill sets to generate complete solutions. As a successful applicant, you will be able to construct these solutions around important company demands and goals with full understanding of current market trends.
Job Title : Customer Solution Architect
Location : Al Wakrah, Al Wakrah, Qatar
Salary : $ 78.04 per hour.
Company : Thought Machine
Job Type : Full-Time
- Capturing large amounts of data at a reasonable cost, while ensuring the quality of the data is maintained. Assist in the creation and promotion of value propositions in order to aid in the development of capture strategies.
- Design and implement new and innovative ways to solve technical problems that customers have told you about. Design and do new research on your own, as well as work with other people in your organization as part of a team.
- Themes related to tackling key machine-learning or artificial issues should be developed, and funding for future research activities based on these topics should be secured via collaboration with possible sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- In conjunction with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects, create conceptual and logical product solution requirements for all levels (people, process, technology, and information).
- Hire data scientists, engineers, and researchers from other departments to help you make difficult R&D projects from the beginning to the end.
- Ensures that these systems are compatible and in accordance with the information technology standards set by the client for the architecture, including the development of specialized solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- Meets customer IT architectural needs, including creation of specific solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and external interfaces for these systems.
- Creation of white papers, proposals, and briefings exhibiting the organization’s thought leadership; customer contact for marketing and business growth.
- Architects collaborate with other architects to build architecture that supports the product vision and meets present and future cross-functional critical architectural demands and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps.
- Supporting functional and technical requirements management, including driving software selection procedures.
- This position entails developing new system builds, legacy improvements, build vs. purchase analysis, and integrating COTS software packages, SaaS or PaaS components.
- In charge of a software portfolio’s technical planning and solution development, including generating software designs, coordinating vendor assessments, and justifying technical decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12–15 years of relevant work experience or a Master’s degree and 10–13 years of relevant work experience. In addition to years of experience, industry certifications will be taken into account.
- 10 or more years in IT, with at least 5 years in software development or app design and at least 5 years in solution architecture. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience and/or education HS diploma or GED needed
- Five or more years of hands-on experience with data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture. supervised and unsupervised deep learning methods like convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and gated recurrent unit; data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages in TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano; and building or integrating analytics in Python.