18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Customer Support Supervisor – Haora
As a Customer Service Lead, your job is to offer great customer service by identifying and resolving customer inquiries. In addition, you will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to assist Customer Service Agents with their questions. The Customer Service Lead will assist with inbound customer calls on occasion, offering support in the areas of questions and complaints about our service. He or she must be able to listen to the demands of customers and deliver first-call resolution.
Job Title : Customer Support Supervisor
Location : Haora, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 14.73 per hour.
Company : Faneuil
Job Type : Full-Time
- Document and handle client claims effectively in the appropriate systems/spreadsheets.
- Extend and augment a knowledge base that already exists.
- Ensure first-contact resolution through good email handling and problem-solving.
- Attend meetings and trainings to stay up to date on changes to the program’s knowledge, processes, and procedures, as well as to examine any new training materials.
- Customers’ grievances should be forwarded to the appropriate internal or external partners.
- Use your knowledge and training to accurately respond to customers’ problems while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with courtesy, promptness, and professionalism.
- Comply with regulations governing the handling of confidential and personal information.
- There must be rigorous adherence to all attendance and work schedule requirements.
- Refunds or exchanges will be handled.
- Must be a self-starter who can manage their own time, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- It must be possible to use the Microsoft Office Suite and tools.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as meticulous attention to detail, are required.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a closely related subject is preferred.
- It is necessary to have 2+ years of expertise in a retail or ecommerce-related discipline or area.