19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Data Entry Clerk/ Virtual Assistant Position – Shubrā al-Khaymah
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will be in charge of completing daily document transactions, which may contain some relatively difficult jobs. On a daily basis, the employee must maintain the greatest level of productivity and accuracy while getting clear guidance. In addition, the person must concentrate on process efficiency, with a focus on high-quality service and productivity.
Job Title : Data Entry Clerk/ Virtual Assistant Position
Location : Shubrā al-Khaymah, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 18.1 per hour.
Company : BKM Capital Partners
Job Type : Part-Time
- Knowledge with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets, is required.
- Work on projects that are conventional to semi-routine in nature, requiring little judgement outside of established standards but acknowledging the need for periodic deviations from the norm. It has a minor or no impact on decision-making.
- Viewing and confirming sensitive or secret customer/client information; safeguarding customer/client information and identities.
- Pay close attention to the details. You’re in charge of auditing, and you have to be quite precise. It is necessary to have a precision of 98 percent.
- A high school diploma is required; an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, administration, or a similar field is preferred but not required.
- Examine your scanners and other electronic devices to ensure that they are clean, well-maintained, and working.
- Data must be input, updated, and validated in order for corporate databases to work successfully.
- Ensure that all customer and bank operating standards, internal audit and security procedures, and general practices are followed.
- Data entry must be capable of assisting technical staff in the resolution of computer and software issues.
- As needed, organize paper formats, backups, and source material files.
- The person entering the data must be able to communicate both vocally and in writing.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative programs.
- Typing speed of 8000+ words per hour.
- Ability to function successfully in a group setting.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office programs are required.