Full-Time Delivery Manager – Kibungan
We are now recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to oversee the Company’s customer support activities throughout our diversified Contact Center network. The ideal applicant will be able to deconstruct customer feedback in order to identify communication gaps as well as the necessary operational or systemic changes. All of this must be accomplished in a disciplined way that ensures appropriate resolution, learning, and customer experience development. The role of Service Delivery Manager is important to the organization’s success. The selected applicant will have substantial expertise leading and managing contact center vendors.
Job Title : Delivery Manager
Location : Kibungan, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.36 per hour.
Company : Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help travel consultants and concierges with everything from team and one-on-one coaching to management every day in both a remote and in-person work.
- In order to guarantee that the department is properly staffed and organized, supervisors and team leaders are supervised and instructed.
- dedicated to providing support for the company’s products. These people could be the IT VIP Service Lead, the IT Service Desk Lead, or other people. They could also be in charge of making sure that the people who work for the company’s products have enough space to do their jobs.
- Offers daily management assistance to fellow Delivering Services Managers, including appropriate mentoring, coaching, team development, and retention efforts.
- The back-end infrastructure must be reliable and scale-able in order to achieve the customer’s requirements. This is done by ensuring that the operational delivery teams understand and express the client’s requirements.
- In order to provide a consistent customer experience across all client contact points, both within our internal group and throughout our outsourced partner network, we closely monitor and maintain the quality standards that govern customer interactions.
- Gather stakeholders and suppliers for business reviews at least once a month, quarterly, and yearly to make sure the services you provide are always improving and that you have good relationships and ways to get feedback.
- Support the Voice of the Customer initiative, which unifies Contact Centers around a standard methodology for customer satisfaction surveys and feedback from beginning to finish.
- All client KPIs and contractual responsibilities, as well as the overall performance of their Concierge, are the responsibility of the manager.
- Evaluate team and individual data; create and execute incentive programs to enhance metrics while preserving quality.
- Understanding of the need of care and judgment in the delivering of criticism, redirection and explanation.
- Knowledge of complicated and diverse industry sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Qualifications for success include the ability to communicate effectively, notably the capability to explain technical solutions in commercial terms, develop relationships, and convince people.
- Awareness of the contact center environment and the importance of the client-vendor relationship in attracting, retaining, and motivating high-performing partners are two prerequisites for this position.
- A vital skill is the ability to plan, evaluate, and administer an organization with a long-term strategic view.