Full-Time Dental Assistant – Bodh Gaya
By acting as a connection between the office and corporate, the dental office manager facilitates the local leadership representation of business owners for all employees and demonstrates effective leadership. oversees the sequencing of patient flows and related treatment support systems. evaluates the work output of subordinates and mentors, offers guidance, and imposes discipline as needed. leads and directs all employees at their place of business. represents the business owners’ interests to both internal and external stakeholders. acts as a point of contact between the corporate teams and their office. guarantees effective schedules.
Job Title : Dental Assistant
Location : Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 35.22 per hour.
Company : Midtown Dental Office
Job Type : Full-Time
- Enforces office policies and procedures and communicates any changes to workers.
- Develop and recommend strategies to boost revenue, client retention, and workplace efficiency.
- Helping employees learn and grow so that they can confidently exhibit understanding of the company’s operations, processes, and protocols.
- Analyze and coordinate office operations and procedures, such as bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, payroll preparation, and other administrative activities.
- In general, control all programs and tasks involved in running the office.
- Inspect patient records for accuracy, and make necessary changes, before uploading.
- works in tandem with HR to manage hiring, firing, interviews, and staffing needs.
- Collaboration with Managing Dentist and Associates to advance clinical and managerial leadership
- Fair, proactive, and inspiring management of the company’s resources (including its people) in pursuit of its mission and financial success.
- The growth of the practice can be aided by enacting both internal and external marketing strategies.
- Internally and with patients, demonstrates the capacity to develop partnerships.
- at least three years must have passed in a managerial position in the medical field.
- broad knowledge and comprehension of the procedures, technical requirements, and systems linked to dentistry.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; dental practice management experience a plus.
- Self-learned expertise in the appropriate frameworks and technologies.