19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Designer, Women’s Wear – Baungon
To assist the creative director and a small team of designers, we are looking for a Lead Designer. The vision, story, and gameplay mechanics of the game will all fall under the Lead Designer’s wing. We’re on the lookout for a designer that is both thorough and flexible, with experience in working on well-known IPs and excellent teamwork abilities. They are able to take a bird’s eye view of the project and steer the various components into a cohesive whole.
Job Title : Designer, Women’s Wear
Location : Baungon, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 42 per hour.
Company : United Federal Credit Union
Job Type : Full-Time
- Competent in leading stakeholder workshops, user groups, and participatory design sessions to elicit and document user input and requirements.
- Proficient at sustaining momentum and quality while working on huge or complex projects (or a number of smaller or medium-sized ones).
- Capable of demonstrating the value of design strategy and human-centered design (HCD) throughout the organization as a strong champion for the methodology.
- Develops qualitative insights that have an effect on projects, products, and strategy using ethnographic design research approaches.
- Each week, once, the manager will give precise instructions for the current project.
- Provides early-stage efforts with a framework by developing strategies, targets, and plans of action that are both achievable and meaningful.
- Determines and disseminates what must be done to promote a culture of success, leadership self-assurance, and teamwork in service to the organization’s goals.
- Coaching, guidance, and leadership support are given to staff members so that they can better achieve departmental, corporate, and customer objectives. oversees and ensures the completion of performance evaluations.
- Those who are adept at working with and fostering rapport among product managers, business leaders, and clinical/operational champions are invaluable assets to any organization.
- conducts primary and secondary research to investigate emerging themes, competing perspectives, and practical implications (such as market research, stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiry, anthropological observation, etc.).
- You will be able to make good choices and find solutions to difficulties if you are skilled at managing your work, are organized, pay close attention to detail, and set priorities.
- Extensive background in defining project objectives and timeframes in the face of ambiguity; proven ability to work with novel domains, sensitive themes, and difficult problems.
- Understands and applies detailed HCD principles and processes, including a detailed understanding of qualitative and quantitative research, analysis, and synthesis methods.
- Strengthens the skills of workers by encouraging their active engagement in learning, sharing information, and being supervised properly.
- Creates a solid, mutually supportive work culture in which individuals can perform at their highest level. Establishes credibility and motivates others.