18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Digital Content Producer – Al Jahrā’
As a Digital Producer, you need to be able to put yourself in the shoes of the “”Player”” and think like them in order to create experiences and products that will improve them as a whole.
Job Title : Digital Content Producer
Location : Al Jahrā’, Al Jahrā’, Kuwait
Salary : $ 26.39 per hour.
Company : The Trade Desk
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help the Artistic Director and the programmers realize the best possible versions of the designs.
- Manage the daily operations of digital material that reaches a large user base and generates income for the company.
- Maintain constant contact with the group by sharing updated status reports that proactively identify risks and solutions related to the project’s progress, finances, and timeline.
- Manage and co-ordinate the assets and resources that support the content strategy both internally and externally.
- With the capacity to convey the project strategy, precisely scope small to large-scale digital projects.
- Educate a slew of Producers and Associate Producers on how to manage clients and create interactive content for the agency as a whole.
- Take care of regular site maintenance and content management using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- Stay in charge of the project’s finances, timeline, and any alterations to any of these factors.
- Create while keeping in mind the various screen sizes, browsers, and features available on various devices.
- Establish project goals and generate deliverables in line with project specifications, client needs, and the terms of the contract (on budget and on time).
- You need to be flexible and quick to make changes in order to deal with the unpredictable nature of project management.
- three years’ experience in a relevant field (digital producer, graphic designer, user interface designer, etc.) in addition to a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates need to be proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Capable of working in tandem with and steering imaginative groups to realize their goals.
- Ability to explain complex concepts to stakeholders with little technical background.