Full-Time eCommerce Manager – Yanam
It is the responsibility of the E-Commerce Manager to establish and implement the Company’s electronic commerce strategy, manage the Company’s integrated platforms, and increase the Company’s digital footprint in accordance with the strategic objectives of the Company’s Industrial Aftermarket It is the responsibility of this role to maximize the number of leads and to optimize the methods used to generate them. Create and execute an extensive E-Commerce development strategy plan through which successful applicants will be able to earn more income and profits. In order to do this, a successful E-Commerce Manager will be well-versed in contemporary industrial E-Commerce market needs, including but not limited to performing technology-based market research, discovering consumer voice and preferences and competitive analysis. As part of the Product Management team, you’ll work closely with others from the Marketing and Sales departments as well as from the Engineering and Operations divisions.
Job Title : eCommerce Manager
Location : Yanam, Puducherry, India
Salary : $ 27.29 per hour.
Company : Arrow Fastener Co., LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- This person’s primary areas of interest include e-commerce, data security, web hosting, and digital and direct marketing operations.
- Manages new web development, web maintenance, hosting, and web application firewall for all e-commerce websites. Co-ordinates and controls the company’s IT resources and external web development businesses.
- Management of a project comprises defining the project’s scope and goals, establishing deadlines, managing time, preparing for possible contingencies, budgeting, coordinating with vendors, and tracking/monitoring progress.
- Establish and manage merchant and retailer relationships, as well as software integrations, to guarantee that an online retail platform’s day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Planning and budgeting for e-commerce, including new web development and platform maintenance, is part of this position’s responsibilities.
- Weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and code performance monitoring and reporting are all available.
- Priority number one is to keep the product catalog up-to-date and accurate (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Manage the creation of new features with the help of internal and external departments (Creativity/SEO/Marketing/Development).
- Developing methods that take use of sales-related knowledge, industry standards, and new advancements in order to increase sales in our online shop
- Planned and executed marketing activities are monitored to ensure they are accomplished on time and within the budget given for them.
- Anyone with at least two years of online selling experience and/or an auction background is encouraged to apply.
- Digital marketing and analytics experience, e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, and payment gateway integration are required.
- Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics are two tools you must be familiar with.
- The applicant must possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, or a closely related subject is required for this job.