19 Mar 2023
Part-Time eLearning Instructional Designer – Mangaluru
You will be in charge of creating a curriculum to teach the sales organization as an Instructional Designer. The Instructional Designer collaborates closely with cross-functional partners and subject matter experts (SME) to create high-quality, consistent course materials that support set learning goals and improve employee capabilities.
Job Title : eLearning Instructional Designer
Location : Mangaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 50.79 per hour.
Company : School of Professional Studies (CUNY)
Job Type : Part-Time
- you will be required to keep up-to-date on technological and market changes in the sector, as well as suggest new tools and approaches to enhance both instructional content and the efficiency of departmental operations.
- There are many different types of instructional materials that may be generated to assist with the teaching process, including electronic learning and evaluation tools like quizzes and slideshows, as well as instructor guides, films, and audio recordings.
- It is important to establish a uniform set of project and management procedures, instruction design standards as well as any applicable compliance requirements.
- Assesses educational programs’ efficacy by developing assessment components that monitor results and guarantee alignment with company goals.
- can transform complex material into clear, succinct, and engaging online or multimedia education
- Take into consideration the concepts of adult learning theory while developing e-learning courses and other electronic instructional tools.
- Work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment while producing high-quality work on time and managing several projects at the same time.
- Collaborate with partners to assess global and regional learning requirements, define instructional objectives, and produce appealing course material to meet educational goals.
- Collaborates with instructional designers to provide high-quality, engaging solutions that correspond with the organization’s business goals and strategic imperatives by doing needs/audience analysis and developing performance targets, learning plans, and instructional methodologies.
- Educate staff on the technical and pedagogical skills needed to build and deliver dynamic and engaging e-learning courses.
- The capacity to think creatively and imaginatively in order to solve difficulties is shown.
- Construction of technology-based instructional content across many different academic areas and incorporating visual and audio components into multi-media learning materials are two of the most important responsibilities in this field.
- Strong communication and organizational abilities, as well as the capacity to influence people within their sub-team and the larger program team, are required, as is a strong emphasis on outcomes.
- Basic understanding of business and management concepts as they apply to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership style.
- A working knowledge of computer systems, including but not limited to: data entry through keyboard/mouse/telephone/headset, and active listening while inputting data.