19 Mar 2023
Part-Time ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER – Corella
Assembler tasks include assembling items in a factory setting using specific defined processes according to specified daily routines. Assemble items under the supervision of an Assembly Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Assembler, or Engineer to ensure that production criteria are satisfied.
Job Title : ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER
Location : Corella, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.26 per hour.
Company : Chapter 2
Job Type : Part-Time
- Sets up and runs different kinds of machines with the help of engineers to make and build whole flying, development, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies.
- It’s part of the job to build and change prototype electronic subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, wiring harnesses, and cables.
- Using pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards, decide the sequence in which to complete the many jobs necessary for the construction of research electronics such as radar synchronizers or computers, as well as roll servo units.
- In this job, a person routes and connects wires and cables in the right way so that parts, wires, and cables can be easily removed or replaced and are mechanically connected, soldered, or welded to meet certain standards.
- Follows established procedures for cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping to fabricate, form, or shape manufactured parts, tools, or parts assemblies from raw materials using various convention machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment.
- Using just drawings and schematics as a starting point, this position demands the ability to recognize and identify all circuit symbols, wire codes, and electrical components.
- Color coding, coded labels, or other identifying criteria are used to find and choose relevant electrical components on schematic wiring diagrams. As needed, component terminal connections may be discovered.
- Hand tools, power tools, jigs/fixtures, and other equipment (lathe, mill, drill press) are used to fabricate sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- To fabricate and assemble microminiature circuit components employing resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering methods.
- Use pneumatic equipment to insert screws after placing brackets, gaskets, and silicone as directed by the trainer or employer.
- You must be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public..
- Use a variety of materials, such as written and oral instructions (all in English), a supply list, a schematic of the anticipated journey, and so on.
- Candidates get extensive training throughout the three days before the start of employment (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma, or an equivalent combination of applicable education and work experience, that enables effective fulfilment of job expectations
- able to tackle simple problems by following preexisting methods