18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Engineering Technician 3 – Quezon
An Engineering Technician will write test execution and analysis code and scripts in python, C, C++, bash shell, or another language appropriate for the job. These scripts/code will run tests, gather test artefacts, process test artefacts to determine pass/fail, and record the results in a stack. Work will be done on the stack to consume and visualize data, as well as report on KPIs (KPIs). They’ll be able to work in a team, document and present their findings, and troubleshoot issues.
Job Title : Engineering Technician 3
Location : Quezon, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.9 per hour.
Company : Advance Testing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Writing letters and mailings to explain the project is part of engineering customer service. It also entails reacting to public complaints and inquiries.
- Preliminary findings are made on technical compliance concerns for a variety of residential and commercial plans, permits, reports, and studies that are examined. Coordinating with third-party architects and engineers to resolve issues and give guidance for code compliance; reviewing and documenting the proposed project; and providing recommendations for approval and/or remedial steps to fix deviations or violations.
- The responsibilities listed below are typical for this role. If the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this categorization, the absence of precise descriptions of the obligations does not rule them out. Other responsibilities may be requested and allocated.
- Compiles, studies, and analyses a variety of engineering and operational data in support of County infrastructure; participates in field and topography surveys for design assignments and to stake/field layout design components for construction projects; assesses road conditions and determines the corrective measures needed to repair or resurface the roads; inspects construction to ensure adherence to designs and project specifications per work site; and performs various specialized tasks as needed.
- For the purpose of repairing broken or non-functioning equipment. Taking care of problems (when necessary). As part of your duties, you’ll have to replace worn or broken parts, such as motors and controllers.
- Using GPS, GIS, and CADD software, prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects; and collaborates with engineers and other personnel to assist in the creation of solutions for resolving City infrastructure issues.
- Bid proposals and cost estimates are made; project contract documents and all necessary permits are made; materials, labor, and equipment costs are checked to make sure they are correct; and technical help is given for construction if needed, according to the rules and regulations of the project.
- Keeps and updates both electronic and paper records of daily department activities; maintains full project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and, if required, database files.
- Based on project requirements, calculates and provides cost estimates; verifies third-party contractor calculations based on solid engineering principles and methods; as well as providing project cost estimates and third-party contractor cost estimates.
- Gathering data on grants, permits, and environmental regulations, and giving written legal descriptions of property; interpreting maps and plats; creating or updating various CAD maps; gathering data on grants, permits, and environmental regulations; and doing so.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related subject of study or an equivalent engineering degree is required for this post.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
- Three years of surveying, drafting, and sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or any similar combination of education, training, and experience that offers the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position.
- A solid understanding of computer operations and highway design software is necessary. Computer-related products such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble and the internet and other programs such as spreadsheets and word processors are used on a case-by-case basis or as part of a class.
- Prior to their appointment, all applicants who have been provisionally selected for VA employment in a testing-specific role must undertake a urine screening for illegal drug use. Refusal to take the test will result in a denial of benefits from the VA.