19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Engineering Technician (US Citizen) – Ibaan
An Engineering Technician assists engineers with tasks such as prototype electromechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, and specialized test equipment design, test, verification, modification, fabrication, and assembly.
Job Title : Engineering Technician (US Citizen)
Location : Ibaan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.98 per hour.
Company : Stantec
Job Type : Full-Time
- A person who collects data and provides written legal descriptions of property in accordance with grant, permit, and environmental regulatory requirements. CAD map creation and/or update to collect information on grants, licenses, and environmental restrictions and to act on that information
- In order to keep the County’s infrastructure up and running, engineers and operational data are being acquired, examined, and assessed. Staking out and conducting field and topographical surveys for design tasks are common practises in the construction industry.. Inspects construction sites to ensure that the plans and specifications of the project are being fulfilled and manages a number of fiefs to mend or resurface roads depending on their current state.
- Using GPS, GIS, and CADD software, prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects; and interacts with engineers and other employees to provide solutions for the City’s infrastructure needs.
- This role typically has the following responsibilities. The omission of explicit descriptions of the requirements does not rule them out if the task is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. Other tasks could be assigned.
- The incumbent is responsible for maintaining electronic and hardcopy records of daily department activities; completing project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and keeping database files updated as necessary.
- Meeting with design consultants and preparing letters and large mailings are all part of engineering customer service. It also entails responding to construction-related inquiries and public complaints.
- Develops construction specifications and reviews contractor specifications for compliance with established rules and regulations; organizes bid proposals and calculates cost estimates; prepares contract documents for projects and all required permitting; reviews materials, labor, and equipment costs to verify accuracy; and provides technical guidance for construction as needed.
- Calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, building quantities, and other project components as required by the specified project using an in-depth understanding of engineering principles and methodologies.
- Preliminary findings are made on technical compliance concerns for a variety of residential and commercial plans, permits, reports, and studies that are examined for conformity with local legislation and building standards. Coordinating with third-party architects and engineers to resolve issues and offer guidance for code compliance; analyzing and/or correcting deviations or violations; and providing recommendations for approval or remedial measures.
- Resolves equipment failures and mechanical breakdowns by diagnosing and repairing the problem. Problem-solving abilities (when necessary). This includes replacing old or damaged components, motors, and control systems, among other things.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a closely comparable engineering degree is required for this position.
- Civil engineering surveying or drafting or any other career that provides you with the essential skills and abilities for this position requires at least three years of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Prior to their appointment, all candidates who have been provisionally chosen for VA employment in a testing specified post must undergo a urine screening for illicit drug use. Refusal to take the exam is grounds for rejection from the VA.
- It is required to have a solid knowledge of computer operations and software for highway design. As necessary or requested, makes use of computer-related tools including AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets (including Microsoft Excel) and word processors (including Microsoft Word).