18 Mar 2023
Full-Time English / Spanish Language Interpreters – Remote Work from Home – Muharraq
The Translator is in charge of ensuring that all documents are effectively translated or adapted. Aids in the translation of website information, marketing content, daily store communication, and corporate regulations and procedures. This role requires a highly collaborative personality as well as a keen attention to detail.
Job Title : English / Spanish Language Interpreters – Remote Work from Home
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 24.28 per hour.
Company : NYC Health + Hospitals
Job Type : Full-Time
- School gatherings, such as parent-teacher conferences, may include conversations concerning kids’ academic achievement, disciplinary difficulties, and other sensitive matters. Interpretation services are provided for these sessions.
- Translators must ensure that the original meaning, tone, and aim of a piece of writing have not been altered.
- Take use of the resources available to you. With Microsoft Office skills and the ability to use the Internet, one may create textual translations and products.
- Ensure that textual materials such as flyer, social media postings, district-wide announcements/press releases, and other kinds of papers are accurately translated into whatever language they are intended to be used in.
- Papers that have been translated by others in the district are reviewed by this person. Schools and translation consultants benefit from the instruction provided by this tool.
- Creates and maintains databases that include data on the temporary employee pool, such as evaluation findings, hours worked, training status, and other pertinent information.
- Conveys information pertaining to the school district such as forms, notices of medical emergencies, notices to parents of children with special health care needs and other sensitive documents.
- When translating medical and technical terms, the translator looks them up in both the source language and the target language to make sure they make sense.
- Open and sort mail; create purchase order requisitions; verify and prepare invoice and stipend for payment; answer phone calls, welcome visitors, answer general inquiries; prepare purchase orders; prepare invoice and stipend for payment
- capable of conveying geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural features in a given text. As a general rule, word choice and expression conform to norms and forms of expression particular to the subject area (s) and are resilient enough for the translator to develop in that field.
- The ability to communicate fluently in two languages at the native speaker level and an awareness of the cultural context in which those languages are spoken are essential.
- Promoting effective communication while dealing with coworkers, students, and others in order to convey information
- The ability to speak a certain language above conversational level allows a group of people with limited English proficiency to engage completely in the work at hand.
- When providing interpreter services in educational and community settings, a driver’s license and willingness to utilize one’s own vehicle are necessary.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in translation, foreign language or a related field, as well as a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both writing and speech.