19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Entry Level Chemical Engineer – Garcia Hernandez
Chemical Engineers are in charge of the creation of construction chemicals. Is in charge of preparation, laboratory purchasing, and inventory, as well as maintaining accreditation. As needed, manages coops and interns.
Job Title : Entry Level Chemical Engineer
Location : Garcia Hernandez, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 34.7 per hour.
Company : Burns & McDonnell
Job Type : Full-Time
- Regularly review production history to recommend efficiency, quality, and waste reduction improvements.
- Color formulas and techniques are put to the test.
- Any difficulties with safety should be reported.
- Assist in the management of the plant’s operations.
- Long-term or recurring issues can be resolved with the assistance of other technical resources or by yourself.
- Improve existing equipment in order to improve product quality or operational safety.
- At work, be a positive role model and influence.
- All safety precautions must be supported and adhered to.
- Assist operations employees with technical issues in real time.
- Identifying a variety of options and deciding on the most effective ways and methods.
- Experience with the production of printed circuit boards.
- It must be demonstrated that you comprehend scientific technique and experimental design in depth.
- It would be advantageous if you have prior experience with electrochemistry or metal plating.
- Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, or Biochemical Engineering bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- Handling and diluting strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous compounds should be done with caution.