18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Entry Level Data Entry Clerk – Ad-Dākhilīyah
As a Data Entry Clerk, you’ll be in charge of completing daily document transactions, which might contain some relatively difficult jobs. Individuals must maintain the greatest level of output and accuracy on a daily basis while getting clear instructions. The person must also concentrate on the efficiency of processes, with a focus on high-quality service and productivity.
Job Title : Entry Level Data Entry Clerk
Location : Ad-Dākhilīyah, Ad-Dākhilīyah, Oman
Salary : $ 16.53 per hour.
Company : Pacific Western Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work on projects that are normal to semi-routine in character, requiring minimal discretion outside of defined methods, but acknowledges the necessity for occasional divergence from recognized practice. Has a minor or non-existent influence on the decision-making process.
- Ascertain that all customer and bank standards regarding operations, internal audit and security, and general practices are adhered to.
- Data entry must be capable of assisting technical professionals in the resolution of computer and software issues.
- As needed, reorganize paper formats, backups, and material source files.
- Make sure your scanners and other devices are clean, well-maintained, and functional.
- Pay close attention to the details. You’re in charge of auditing, and you have to be quite precise. It is necessary to have a precision of 98 percent.
- Viewing and confirming confidential or private customer/client information; safeguarding customer/client information and identities.
- Data must be input, updated, and checked for corporate databases to work correctly.
- A high school graduation is necessary, but an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related discipline is desirable.
- It is required to have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets.
- Intermediate computer abilities and Microsoft program experience are required.
- A basic understanding of web-based collaboration programs is required.
- Ability to function well in a group setting.
- 8000+ accurate ten-key typing skills.
- The person doing the data input must be able to interact effectively with others.