18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Escrow KYC Business Development Lead – Khammam
However, the Escrow Assistant’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: preparing and packaging and ordering escrow information, sending instructions to lenders, obtaining different papers, and performing miscellaneous opening processes. In the event of a crisis, this person may step in. To help out with specific tasks, if necessary.
Job Title : Escrow KYC Business Development Lead
Location : Khammam, Telangana, India
Salary : $ 19.48 per hour.
Company : Truist
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is possible to disclose transaction information to authorized individuals and/or to decide who is most suited to furnish and route a request.
- The escrow folders are appropriately filled out and their contents are properly filed by following the approved escrow procedures.
- Title concerns, such as legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, all tax liens, abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, encroachments, list pendants, etc., should be resolved in conjunction with management.
- Ensures that home escrows, including those involving comprehensive trust agreements and contracts in a wrap, are properly closed and sealed. Escrow agents may be relied upon to handle more complex and high-risk closing escrows, such as commercial escrows.
- After receiving final approval from the lender, all parties to the transaction will get a closing statement. This includes purchasers and sellers, as well as real estate agents and mortgage lenders.
- Seller and buyer packages should include all preprinted documentation, including sale escrow instructions.
- For the purpose of retaining and acquiring new customers, the unit or branch business development plan is implemented.
- Its core principles are to serve customers, to be honest, to establish trust and respect with them, and to earn a profit.
- Acquire a builder report, request a survey, contact the lender, receive hazard insurance, enter basic order information into an automated system, get HOA information, and schedule closing dates.
- To assist the escrow officer with data entry, balancing with the lender, processing disbursements and transfers of payments, producing paperwork, executing transactions, advising clients, and managing money.
- Comply with all licensure-related continuing education requirements set out by the state’s licensing and bonding authorities.
- The capacity to think and organize is equally as crucial as excellent customer service skills.
- interest in finding out how new technology might help you do your job better
- Maintaining the satisfaction of customers and agents is the primary goal of the Escrow Assistant position.
- A lot of knowledge about the work Know how escrow works in real estate transactions. If necessary, pass a good test.