19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant (Hybrid Position) – Hazaribag
We’re looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant with a strong background in delivering high-quality, on-demand assistance to executives. Administrative team members are expected to keep calendars, set up meetings, make travel arrangements and monitor spending. They are also responsible for organizing requests for building and equipment.
Job Title : Executive Assistant (Hybrid Position)
Location : Hazaribag, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 23.73 per hour.
Company : American Express
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is the responsibility of this position to provide assistance to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in the supervision of staff coverage and the rerouting of work order procedures according to available coverage.
- Help make connections between current students and prospective students with the relevant campus services as well as academic and staff advisers. Establish a level of expertise with the frameworks and prerequisites of each program in order to give fundamental student counseling, such as the explanation of checklists and prerequisites. Perform administrative tasks for students who are majoring or minoring in the program.
- Manages and maintains the calendar of the department director, plans and organizes appointments, arranges travel arrangements, and completes paperwork required for travel reimbursement; also manages and schedules the calendars of department meeting events.
- Work order status and completion and timeliness are followed up on when individuals inquire about work orders they’ve submitted, as well. Recommend to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist any problems encountered in completing work orders or being productive.
- Serve as the department’s point of contact for questions about its programs and activities. Serve visitors promptly. Make sure there is adequate inventory in the department. Manage department, program, and faculty mails. In the office, it is important to have a decent filing system. Make and manage service requests for office maintenance and repairs. Assist in the supervision of student assistants and work-study students to guarantee the fulfillment of assigned tasks and adequate coverage of the office.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Administrative Support Supervisor by assisting with daily casework, monthly reporting, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivable, and database administration.
- Verify that all student and part-time employment paperwork, as well as professional service agreements, are processed according to the relevant procedures. Don’t be late with disbursement requests or trip claims. Track administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Send payment requests for purchase orders and invoices to the appropriate departments.
- Check email and list serves. Supervise newsletters and official communications. Supervise department and program bulletin boards and on-campus marketing. Monitor the department’s social media. Responsible for the department’s and programs’ websites, ensuring they are well-planned and up-to-date.
- It’s rewarding and appreciated to be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged and given clear instructions on how to do well in your role, as well as opportunities to move up in other areas.
- Calendar management in a fast-paced workplace with numerous competing goals includes responding to all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most important and sensitive items or meetings, interacting with all parties and making sure that meetings are set up for success to be successful
- To be eligible for consideration for this job, you must have a minimum of three years of experience working with software from the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). It’s all about the technical specifications. It is beneficial to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Teams.
- Educational backgrounds that include administrative support experience and an associate’s degree from an approved university are all examples of acceptable educational backgrounds.
- with administrators, academic employees, and faculty members from the university Possess solid writing and communication skills, as well as the ability to multitask well.
- Diploma needed. Certified or degreed desirable. Minimum 8-10 years in administrative support, particularly in an insurance firm, with at least 3 in senior administrative assistance.
- Primary duties for department managers include maintaining and producing correct records at the departmental office.