Full-Time Executive Assistant / Office Manager – Al Rayyan
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to a diverse and high-profile clientele while maintaining the strictest levels of confidentiality and professionalism at all times. The ideal candidate will have already demonstrated competence in handling many, concurrent assignments with shifting deadlines and priorities. The right individual will be eager to learn and develop new skills. There are a lot of moving parts in this profession, so you’ll need to be flexible. Our Company is a great place to work if you thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous setting.
Job Title : Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 21.7 per hour.
Company : New Hilton Midtown
Job Type : Full-Time
- Handles a wide variety of secretarial duties, from typing letters and reports to handling paperwork, fielding calls, providing information, and setting up appointments.
- performs many responsibilities related to administration, clerical work, record keeping, bookkeeping, file reviewing, and assistance.
- Follow all established procedures for office safety and make sure your space satisfies all of your company’s business continuity needs.
- Participant in projects and activities to improve service delivery to internal and external clients as part of the firm’s administrative operations team.
- Resolves inquiries from the general public regarding the department’s offerings and occasionally makes recommendations to upper management on how to improve certain aspects of the department’s operations.
- Maintains order in the workplace and oversees employees, including through scheduling, timekeeping, and performance evaluations.
- Provides ongoing support for office services through management of office processes and procedures, direction of communications, creation of filing structures, evaluation and approval of requests for office supplies, and delegation and supervision of clerical work.
- Plan and execute regular staff meetings and office events, such as client and company development events and charitable contributions.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the office, including the activities of secretaries, administrative assistants, and conference room staff (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- oversee facility maintenance; function as a point of contact for regional property management; and collaborate with building staff and relevant internal relationships.
- Competence in multitasking and setting priorities in a high-pressure, high-detail setting.
- Strong familiarity with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the aptitude to quickly acquire new technology tools.
- A calm composure in the face of competing demands and short deadlines.
- Top-tier abilities in management, communication, and planning.
- A bachelor’s degree and seven years of managerial experience in a medium- or large-sized professional services organization are necessities for this position.