19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Executive Assistant- Power and Utilities Team – Jamindan
The Senior Administrative Assistant offers professional assistance to the Administrative Staff and Operations Director as required. Is in charge of providing backup assistance for the Receptionist, Admin Support Supervisor, and Finance/HR Assistant as required.
Job Title : Executive Assistant- Power and Utilities Team
Location : Jamindan, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.27 per hour.
Company : Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assist in the processing of student and part-time work papers, as well as professional service agreements. Submit travel reimbursements and disbursement requests on time. Budgets for administrative units, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship funds should all be kept track of. Payment orders and invoices should be submitted.
- It will be gratifying and recognized to work in a vibrant environment where you will be pushed and given clear instruction on how to thrive in this position, as well as prospects for progress in other areas.
- The Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist uses this information to keep track of personnel coverage in the department and reroutes work orders as necessary.
- Provide assistance in locating suitable campus resources and faculty and staff advisers for current and potential students Provide basic student assistance, such as explaining checklists and prerequisites, by becoming acquainted with the structures and requirements of each program. Organize and complete student documentation for program majors and minors.
- Besides handling the department director’s schedule and coordinating travel arrangements, this job also maintains and organizes the department’s meeting calendars.
- Inquiries about the department’s activities and events may be handled by both walk-ins and phone calls. Immediately assist visitors. Insure that the department’s supplies are maintained and that there is sufficient supply. Manage department, program, and faculty e-mail. Workplace files should be kept in order. Make and handle service and repair requests for the office. Work-study and student assistants must be supervised to guarantee the fulfillment of their assigned tasks and the coverage of the office.
- Maintain and update calendars in a setting with several competing priorities, including receiving all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most essential and sensitive subjects and meetings, communicating with all parties, and ensuring meetings are set up for success.
- Make sure you’re up to date with your email and list serves. Newsletters and official communications are within your purview. Control bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as other aspects of campus advertising and marketing. Take a look at the department’s social media accounts. Responsible for the department and program websites, delivering a well-planned, up-to-date site.
- Follows up on people who ask about the status of work orders they’ve placed, as well as the fulfillment and timeliness of those orders. The Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist is notified of any delays in the fulfillment of work orders or productivity challenges.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Administrative Support Supervisor by assisting with daily casework, monthly reporting, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivable, and database administration.
- In order to be considered for this position you must have at least three years of expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). It’s all about the specs. A familiarity with Microsoft Teams is a good thing.
- Primary duties for department managers include maintaining and producing correct records at the departmental office.
- Ability to feel comfortable talking to and working with a wide range of administrators, staff, and faculty from across the campus, Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to do more than one thing at a time are needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative support experience and a two-year associate’s degree from an authorized college or university with a major in business or public administration or a similar subject (education will be confirmed using the “”Education Requirements”” mentioned below).
- High school diploma needed. Those having a BA, certification, or other training should apply. Eight to ten years of administrative support experience is required, preferably in the insurance industry, with at least three years in an executive administrative support role.