18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer – Dandarah
The CEO is in charge of making sure the firm stays focused on its objective, is economically prudent, and provides services in an efficient and high-quality manner. With the Board of Directors and outside organisations, the Chief Executive Officer serves as a bridge between the two groups.
Job Title : Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer
Location : Dandarah, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 43.71 per hour.
Company : Harlem Village Academies
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is up to you to make sure that the association’s controls, finances, and operations are being closely watched on a regular basis by someone who is knowledgeable about them (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- Make suggestions and come up with solutions to help make work more effective and efficient and come up with new ideas.
- Oversee staff productivity, creating an inclusive culture that fosters teamwork and achieves company goals.
- In order to ensure that the company’s financial results are in line with our cooperative ideals, we must manage the company’s financial outcomes.
- Take on the role of a staff leader who is inspiring, accessible, and supportive. This will help you build a diverse, high-talent team for your company. Ensure that communication and decision-making are done with rigor, quality, clarity, and transparency. Departments should work together in a constructive and cooperative way.
- All financial, operational, personnel, and marketing issues and actions must be communicated to the board of directors promptly and accurately.
- All stakeholders must grasp the organization’s basic beliefs and goals in order to encourage effective communication (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- At the local level, operations are planned, created, executed, monitored, and regulated utilizing local operating procedures and programs, as well as management systems, controls, and standards, to ensure that the organization’s operations are successful.
- Understanding and use of financial statements as a management tool; past experience with operational budget duties.
- To ensure that the organization’s financial viability is maintained and that its track record of disciplined, lean financial management is maintained Following the completion of strategic planning, evaluate the organization’s structure, operations, policies, personnel, business model, and financial needs, and make any necessary improvements. Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s use of technology in all facets of its operations. In order to maintain the integrity of the organization’s activities on behalf of the public trust, extraordinary stewardship and strict adherence to extremely high standards must be maintained.
- Management and leadership skills, such as staffing, orientation, coaching, performance evaluations, training, and development, as well as the ability to get things done through other people.
- Experience in marketing, public relations, and fundraising, as well as the ability to interact effectively with a varied range of stakeholders from a variety of cultural backgrounds, are prerequisites for this position.
- Having a firm grasp of the principles of managed care, such as the organization of the delivery system and the financial implications of each program’s implementation.
- Management skills that are above average, like strategic organizational growth, motivating abilities, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills, are important.
- a proven ability to synthesize and prioritize information, as well as to act on it, he or she is able to handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously.