19 Mar 2023
Full-Time EXPERIENCE INSIGHTS PROGRAM ANALYST – Ikot Abasi
Working as a middleman between clients, the Program Analyst oversees and manages challenging Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program efforts, fulfills comprehensive client work objectives, and organizes operations while also resolving obstacles.
Job Title : EXPERIENCE INSIGHTS PROGRAM ANALYST
Location : Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Salary : $ 55.1 per hour.
Company : Compass Group Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Check to see if a certain country is politically safe while also keeping an eye out for threats by interviewing people in-depth and looking at things on the ground.
- how to manage and organize your work, as well as how to make budgets. You will also learn how to do long-term studies and projects that have an impact on the future, as well as how to make budgets.
- Keep abreast of political developments, terrorist threats and security sector dynamics, human rights situations, and administrative management difficulties that might have an impact on the United States government’s ability to execute counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building initiatives.
- As a result of this vast spectrum of evaluative/analytical experience, a variety of new procedures might be devised for analyzing data or revising existing methods.
- Current practices should be investigated, and documentation for particular activities, processes, and procedures should be provided as how-to/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Analyze the organization’s structure, management policies, practices, and procedures, and administrative operations and processes. Qualitative and quantitative techniques are both acceptable.
- Daily customer service support to the IT business management office, including the generation of client briefings and reports that include advanced program/project financial data and other complicated contract, project, or business-related features.
- To identify areas where further guidance is needed, do a review and assessment of current management and program policies and procedures.
- Be aware of legislative and policy developments that may have an influence on the government’s attitude and response to pertinent issues in the nation or region.
- Adjustment recommendations for programs that engage with the country in question directly or indirectly via third parties or multilateral organizations should be made.
- Mastery of one or more geographic or functional speciality areas is required in order to give expert counsel and assistance on the policy implications of problems, initiatives, and developments in a certain specialty area.
- all new hires must be legal to do so If they wish to stay in their existing position, new workers must fix any problems that the system identifies. This is mandated under national legislation.
- Foreign policy and intelligence departments must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Working in a PMO or BMO for two years is a prerequisite for this position (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- A thorough grasp of how to create complex projects and programs vital to the company. Among them are project and program objectives, goals and deadlines.