Full-Time Facilities Supervisor II – Cairo
To build, modify or maintain our buildings, the Facilities Technician role requires significant understanding of tasks that may need specific training. This role inspects sites for new construction, remodeling, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing projects and repairs to ensure supplies are available for the trade or work linked with their shop/department. Installing and maintaining systems and equipment is the responsibility of the Facilities Technician. This role schedules and completes emergency system maintenance and testing, ensuring work meets relevant regulations, ordinances, legislation, and standards.
Job Title : Facilities Supervisor II
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.31 per hour.
Company : United Airlines
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists in identifying complicated facility improvements, producing suggestions and work orders, and monitoring their execution in order to enhance customer experience and service levels.
- Does extensive maintenance repairs and analysis. Consistently meets or exceeds code, ordinance, and law requirements. As needed, performs preventive maintenance assessments of the department’s emergency systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing). Obtains clarification from Lead Tech/Supervisor if needed.
- Management of a work order system for scheduling PMs, projects, and general work orders for the facilities department is required.
- help people better understand one another and lead by communicating in an open, honest, and non-judgmental manner. To ensure that each and every client and patient receives the best possible service, clear and professional communication is essential.
- This individual is responsible for ensuring the correct functioning of central plants and all other facility-related activities including minor to complicated issues in a timely manner.
- In order to function as a work leader for the team, assign regular, operational responsibilities to allotted personnel in accordance with the work priorities that have been established.
- Maintenance of buildings, structures, and grounds involves a variety of semi- and skilled tasks. Manage any issues that may develop with the building (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)
- Organizes and motivates a team-oriented work unit to achieve departmental goals by setting an example of behaviors that foster a positive work environment.
- It is imperative that facility assistants/technicians create a positive self-perception of themselves and their abilities. Peer accountability is a great way to keep your staff engaged and happy.
- Configuration of alerts and trends, as well as high-level data analysis and alarm reporting, are all part of this job’s duties.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following trades: carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling, and general upkeep.
- Sufficient competence in speaking, reading, and writing English is required to execute the fundamental responsibilities of this position, particularly actions affecting patient or staff safety or security.
- comparable to a high school diploma (examples include: GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
- Being able to bend and twist one’s upper body, work in close quarters and climb hand-over-hand through small spaces, lift 50 pounds, and work on ladders/lifts in loud, hot, dusty, or cold settings is required.
- The ability to safely do the given task is shown by on-going assessments of skills, competences, and performance evaluations.