Full-Time Fashion Art Director – Numan
In order to create effective marketing collateral for digital channels like email, site updates, display, and social media advertising, you will oversee and direct a team of designers and a copywriter. You enjoy putting forth fresh concepts, from A/B tests to more effective methods of operation. Due to your considerable experience in the digital sphere, you are knowledgeable about how to create effective display advertising and emails that will draw customers’ attention and encourage them to click. You possess excellent leadership qualities and the capacity to guide, nurture, and retain a developing team while also setting objectives and assigning duties. You enjoy working with internal clients to find more effective ways to accomplish things just as much as you enjoy coaching and mentoring others.
Job Title : Fashion Art Director
Location : Numan, Adamawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 39.25 per hour.
Company : Alliance
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create marketing collateral for email, website, online display, and other channels as specified.
- Keep the project’s creative standards and guidelines constant and in line with the needs of the client, the brand, the store, and the business as a whole.
- Creative shopper marketing and consumer promotion materials are created for agency, client, and new business initiatives.
- Set the conceptual and stylistic direction and play a hands-on role in the design of many projects and campaigns, giving participation-inducing design solutions.
- Follow brand and campaign guidelines to deliver content that is consistent with the brand and gets results.
- Knowledge of promotional media vendors is required, as is the ability to work with a wide range of product specifications.
- Take charge of a group of creative types and see that they crank out ads that actually do something for business.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings with internal clients, direct project efforts, and offer insight into how to address business challenges.
- In collaboration with the Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management teams, lead creative projects and teams from ideation to pixel-perfect delivery.
- Achieve or exceed targets for income, client retention, and client acquisition.
- motivation to improve oneself and the world through the use of digital tools and narratives.
- Able to work well with others and convey ideas clearly in meetings and in the field.
- It is necessary to have a BFA in visual design, advertising, or a similar field.
- being able to retain quality and attention to detail while working under time constraints that are found in real life driven by oneself and willing to work with others.
- Profound knowledge of brand development, including the best practices for implementing a brand in every facet of a marketing initiative.